Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My new jobggk! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't fight it Josh&eccgkggkxkkkkt!! You and I are the only ones who make any sense here!!!!!

02-09-2007 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Green is the sky, flat is the world, dead is Paul.

Pleased

02-09-2007 13:05 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

PAUL WILLIAMS IS DEAD?!@?!?
02-09-2007 13:06 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

He's a walrus.

02-09-2007 13:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BERGER!

hows the goo goo ga joob?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-09-2007 13:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

I thought the walrus was Paul Bob.

Wait a minute... this is all somehow making sense.
02-09-2007 14:23 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

TITLED!!!!!

If I
Could
Save
Time in
a
Bottle
Why the hell, exactly, would I want to do that considering the fact that there are a lot of other things that can go into a bottle, especially Windex?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 02-22-2007 12:53.

02-22-2007 12:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Luteous Llama

More time = more time for Windex

02-22-2007 13:06 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Josh&etc
More time = more time for Windex

but less bottle room for Windex

02-22-2007 13:11 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
but less bottle room for Windex

But windex should go in swimming pools, not bottles, right? So after the windex is dumped from the bottle to the swimming pool, the time goes in to the bottle.

don't ask me how i know this

02-22-2007 13:22 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

More of my Deeply Moving poetry.

(I cried when I wrote this)

Poem # @

She wept
Oh
How she wept
WHY!? I cried
WHY!!?
Thou must
tell... ... me
what I must
Do
To
Ease thy pain!
"You're standing on my foot, fatass"
She said.
As soon as I stepped off, she stopped
crying
Soon, Spring came

10-11-2007 11:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

That's beautiful.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
10-11-2007 11:52 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Crying

Cool
10-11-2007 11:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Luteous Llama

I cried when I read it.

10-11-2007 13:39 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

quote:
"You're standing on my foot, fatass"
She said

If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard that.

Berger's poetry strums the strings of my heart

10-11-2007 14:13 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

No time for a summer hggghhkkkkx
No time for the love you ggggaaagghhkk
Seasons changed and so did ghghkkkgh
You need not wonder fffhhggghhggff
There's no time left for Windex
10-11-2007 14:49 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Poem # &

Somtimes
I
Wonder
Sometimes I'm
a' wonderin'
'bout the phrase "bald spot"

But!
What of
The Man On The Street?
"Comes A Horseman!" I said loudly, grinning, to
The Man On The Street
He hit me
with a mallet and pushed me down into some mustard

10-11-2007 15:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Must herd almonds off my sidewalk
Cucumbers off my fatarse
Mandarin wontons fill your ears
Sesame sorrows your eyes

‘scuse me while I finish my asian chicken salad gggkkkxx!

Psalm 119:83
10-11-2007 15:08 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Ragweed!

I bloweth my nose and cometh forth snot
berger poetry is a bunch a Tommyrot!

wipe off the mucus with store brand kleenex
please pull berger from those California tar pits!

Jason and Eric sorry for the Lip
coolest dudes I think that I ever maybe met

Ragweed..Bomp Bomp....Ragweed..Bomp Bomp...Ragweed

Why did God create Ragweed?!

10-11-2007 22:32 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

People, I'm sorry I couldn't "hang" (as the kids say) yesterday and "talk" but yesterday was a very emotional day for me. You see, when I write my deeply moving poetry, I'm moved deeply in a deeply moving way which is deeply moving and never fails to move me deeply.

(I just now cried when I wrote this.)

10-12-2007 09:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My new jobggk!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH