Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Big Curiosity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Darn Floor Big Curiosity
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Darn Floor Big Curiosity Ritchie_az 06-18-2009 21:35
 RE: Darn Floor Big Curiosity Ritchie_az 06-19-2009 00:14
 Safety Net is not there John Foxe 06-19-2009 10:53
 RE: Darn Floor Big Curiosity Ritchie_az 06-19-2009 11:50
 RE: Darn Floor Big Curiosity Jimmy Brown 06-22-2009 11:41
 RE: Darn Floor Big Curiosity Ritchie_az 06-23-2009 09:19

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry said that whenever they played the song live they never really knew if they could play it.

06-18-2009 21:35 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a comprehensive list, but a list no less.

06-19-2009 00:14 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Safety Net is not there Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somebody want to add Safety Net to the Wiki page?

06-19-2009 10:53 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Done.

06-19-2009 11:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Done.

It seems to have been removed. Being unfamiliar with how to navigate such things, I can't find the page that shows changes to see what happened.

Edit: Found it: "(revert unsourced addition (another Wikipedia article cannot be regarded as a reliable source)) ". It looks like Jerome Kohl is sitting on that article pretty heavily, as he deleted it after less than 6 hours. It seems one would need to either look at and cite the printed music itself or cite a work acceptable to a professional musicologist.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 06-22-2009 11:52.

06-22-2009 11:41 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Wow. When I posted it Wikipedia said that even original work (figuring it out myself) was a good enough source to cite. In any event, saying that it was in the liner notes of the album appearently isn't proof enough.

Frown

06-23-2009 09:19 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Darn Floor Big Curiosity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH