Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure exactly how to ask this, but I'll ask anyway. Smile

I think I remember reading there was going to be another Lo-Fidelity Lost Dogs DVD from a more recent performance, where there were limited seats. If I haven't somehow mismashed separate events into one, it was hot during the summer performance and the guys kept taking turns under the air conditioning vent in the basement venue. I am guessing it just didn't work out to release that show? Confused

Hopefully I haven't missed something earlier or totally run different postings about different performances together. I certainly wouldn't put it past my sometimes-feeble mind. Red Face Confused

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-11-2006 09:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I think I remember reading there was going to be another Lo-Fidelity Lost Dogs DVD from a more recent performance, where there were limited seats.

Yep....

quote:
If I haven't somehow mismashed separate events into one, it was hot during the summer performance and the guys kept taking turns under the air conditioning vent in the basement venue.

This did happen....sorta. It WAS hot in the room, but the guys standing under the vent was about a 5 second thing that happened once, got a laugh, and then they kept playing.

quote:
I am guessing it just didn't work out to release that show? Confused

It just hasn't happened yet. Read the liner notes in the 7's DVD. That project was my life for many many months....to the point that at times it was unhealthy the amount of work it was taking. All worth it, but terribly exhausting. So other things were put on hold.....one of them being the Dogs studio DVD that was filmed. It's actually being worked on now though... If the band likes it then it will come out....and if not, then I will have a great bootleg in my collection....(but I bet it will come out....it was a good show...)

jeffrey k.

12-11-2006 10:04 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I think I remember reading there was going to be another Lo-Fidelity Lost Dogs DVD from a more recent performance, where there were limited seats.

Yep....

quote:
If I haven't somehow mismashed separate events into one, it was hot during the summer performance and the guys kept taking turns under the air conditioning vent in the basement venue.

This did happen....sorta. It WAS hot in the room, but the guys standing under the vent was about a 5 second thing that happened once, got a laugh, and then they kept playing.

quote:
I am guessing it just didn't work out to release that show? Confused

It just hasn't happened yet. Read the liner notes in the 7's DVD. That project was my life for many many months....to the point that at times it was unhealthy the amount of work it was taking. All worth it, but terribly exhausting. So other things were put on hold.....one of them being the Dogs studio DVD that was filmed. It's actually being worked on now though... If the band likes it then it will come out....and if not, then I will have a great bootleg in my collection....(but I bet it will come out....it was a good show...)

jeffrey k.

Wow! Thanks again for all your hard work. That 77's DVD is unbelievable. It is more that I ever hoped to see. Pleased Cool

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-11-2006 10:14 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I needs to seE the hub bub about the 7s..

and the LD II show DVD

no one understands my Christmas wish list..

so it may be right afterward..( when I'm REALLY broke) ..........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-11-2006 14:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

thanks jeffrey k.! that 77s dvd was wonderful. mf and i were both layed up sick on sunday, so we skipped church and layed around all day watching that and the lost dogs dvds that we have. i enjoyed the 2nd one, but not as much as the first one. even so, the 2nd one definitely completed the first one! thanks again for all of your hard work and dedication to these projects so us fans can have the opportunity to wonder: what was mike thinking? he sure makes a much prettier girl than derri ever has!!!!!! Shocked Big Grin Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-12-2006 20:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
what was mike thinking? he sure makes a much prettier girl than derri ever has!!!!!! Shocked Big Grin Tongue

Those old 77s videos do focus very much on Pretty-Boy Roe, especially those baby blues.
Tongue

12-14-2006 16:16 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Dogs DVD and Terry Taylor re-release from Lo-Fidelity

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH