Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stone Away » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stone Away
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who's this Mack Slackum?

11-22-2006 11:41 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't play dumb berger....you know very well who replaced chandler in the choir.

and now he's coming for your job.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-22-2006 11:42 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Chandler's in a choir?

11-22-2006 11:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

They put out albums about as often as his other band, Daniel WhatsHisName. How come you, Mr. Berger, didn't snag that Lost Dogs gig from him?
11-22-2006 11:47 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I was busy playing in Loverboy for about 3 years. ...What. You didn't know I joined Loverboy?

11-22-2006 11:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I had to quit because of my Sweet Potato Arm flare-up.

11-22-2006 11:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Planning on going easy of the sweet potaters tomorrow? I hear Quiet Riot needs a new bassist but they have a clause in their contract against abuse of vegetation products. They're clean now.
11-22-2006 11:56 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Tomorrow? And what, exactly, would be the connection between sweet potatos and a Saturday morning? See what I mean, folks? It's nothing but the Listerine talking now.

11-22-2006 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Saturdays and Sweet Potatoeoes go together like cornbread and butter.
11-22-2006 12:02 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Like beets and stewed squirrel.
11-22-2006 12:03 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mind Peach

Like Slocum and The Choir.
11-22-2006 12:04 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Saturdays and Sweet Potatoeoes go together like cornbread and butter.

Man, I hate to say this but I think he must be up to the Lavoris chasers by now from the looks of it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 11-22-2006 12:05.

11-22-2006 12:04 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Like Buckeye Jazzbo and Freestyle jazz Saxamaphone
11-22-2006 12:05 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I had to quit because of my Sweet Potato Arm flare-up.

that and the groupies.

brownies, i hear.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-22-2006 12:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

DON'T EVER SAY THAT HORRIBLE WORD!!

11-22-2006 12:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Like Fridays and DAMB.
11-22-2006 12:17 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
DON'T EVER SAY THAT HORRIBLE WORD!!

groupies?

or

BROWNIES??

what about fireside girls?

11-22-2006 12:20 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No, I meant the word "and".

11-22-2006 12:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

AND

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 11-22-2006 12:25.

11-22-2006 12:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

gkk! ggxkk! ggggGGGXCKK!!

11-22-2006 12:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Stone Away

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH