Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dfbb » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dfbb
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"darn floor big bite" is what first-timers usually say after coming to my celebrations Roll Eyes

idiots Tongue Big Grin

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
10-11-2006 20:17 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Okay, really, there has to be some serious bathroom humour that took place or a story about someone being absolutely incompetent or suggesting something that everyone else had to roll their eyes at behind their back during the recording, come on, offer dirt on someone...

Big Grin

i know that people find this hard to believe, and some even find it a bit disappointing because bands are notorious for fighting, but we mostly always got along with each other remarkably well. we all had very similar taste in music so there wasn't a lot of eye-rolling going on. there was plenty of R-rated humor, but nothing that stands out as a story or
anything in particular i remember. the reason it's hard to remember a particular incident is that the atmosphere was always that of a constant shared sense of humor. DA is by far the funniest group of people i've ever been around. we spend a lot of time in the studio just sitting around laughing like a bunch of idiots about something, usually something absurd.
i'm sure that's the main reason we all got along so well.
10-12-2006 10:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

those are the best kinds of friendships.....when nothing stands out, because everything was so much fun.

hi tim!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-12-2006 10:02 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hi larry!
10-12-2006 10:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

It is not hard to believe or disappointing, Tim. i'm glad that you have that.

10-12-2006 10:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

.....laughing like idiots...........

YEAH, I can picture that Wink

heh heh

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-12-2006 13:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool
10-12-2006 14:02 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

too bad the ROLLING EYES didn't work, Joey!

JUST A RED 'X'...........

muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10-12-2006 14:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Looks like it is time for another visit to the royal optomitrist, my queen.

10-12-2006 14:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

No, methinks not.

it has nothing to do with my EYES, but everything to do with a new firewall at work ...........

it blocks things like rolling eyeballs and such.

SO very convenient!

10-12-2006 14:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Are those giant eyes toxic for most computers?

10-12-2006 14:35 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown

Cool
10-12-2006 15:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

.....don't be sad, Joey.

it'll show up on my computer at home, I'm sure!

10-12-2006 15:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
Okay, really, there has to be some serious bathroom humour that took place or a story about someone being absolutely incompetent or suggesting something that everyone else had to roll their eyes at behind their back during the recording, come on, offer dirt on someone...

Big Grin

i know that people find this hard to believe, and some even find it a bit disappointing because bands are notorious for fighting, but we mostly always got along with each other remarkably well. we all had very similar taste in music so there wasn't a lot of eye-rolling going on. there was plenty of R-rated humor, but nothing that stands out as a story or
anything in particular i remember. the reason it's hard to remember a particular incident is that the atmosphere was always that of a constant shared sense of humor. DA is by far the funniest group of people i've ever been around. we spend a lot of time in the studio just sitting around laughing like a bunch of idiots about something, usually something absurd.
i'm sure that's the main reason we all got along so well.

R-rated humor? Shocked

jk! that's great, tim! it's so good to hear of such great friendships. those are the ones that stand the test of time.............and what a fun journey! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-12-2006 16:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

That was pretty insightful, Tim. Thanks for the look into the relationship within the band, I like that nothing stands out because it was just always great. I told you there was more Red Face

10-12-2006 20:47 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi Woggy! David Lynch would go to a Bob's Big Boy and order the exact same lunch every day for years. maybe i had the same problem?

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it but I really like David Lynch. Tongue

10-13-2006 22:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes Wink Have i ever mentioned how much i liked the Big boy?

10-14-2006 01:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like both... Pleased
maybe the few bbb's left should offer a burger called the "david lynch?"
served with lynchburg lymonade??? Happy Big Grin

Cool
10-14-2006 10:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin

10-14-2006 12:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Yum Big Grin

10-15-2006 00:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dfbb

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH