Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.006 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: ...What?
Birthday: Born over several consecutive Wednesdays sometime during the April, May period of 1937

Birthplace: Lubbock Texas
Current Location: In a chair, of course. I'M SITTING AT A COMPUTER AREN'T I??!!! IS THERE SOME SORT OF PROBLEM WITH THAT??!!!?!

Current Occupation: Under-employed, middle-aged, embittered bass player.

Dream Occupation: Under-employed, middle-aged, embittered bass player.
Eye Color: chickpeas
Hair Color: 1924
Height: gkk!
Right Handed or Left Handed: neither
Your Heritage: circus people
Your Biggest Weakness: sweet potato arm
Your Fears: sweet potato arms
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: kicking Chandler's burro.
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: GGkxkk!...Gggxkxxk!...Gkk...Ggggckkxkkk, I don't know! I
can't answer that one!!!

Your Best Physical Feature: Hunchback!
Pepsi or Coke: Lavoris
Favorite Fast Food: Lavoris
Can You Cook: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Windex
Cappuccino or Coffee: Windex
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 23
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): 24
Letterman or Leno: 23
Do you Smoke: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Do you Sing: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Do you Dance: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Most unusual talent: Mommy
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Breathing, continuously.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Orange
Are you a Health Freak: Windex
Do/did you get along with your Parents: What are parents
Do you play an Instrument: chickpeas!!
Have you ever Stolen Anything: North Dakota!!!
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Everyone here on the board knows the answer to that one!! sTOP RUBBING IT IN!!!!! And yes, if you must know, AGAIN, YESTERDAY BY YOU KNOW WHO!!!gk!!!!

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Mommy
What country would you most like to Visit: Cappuccino
Number of CDs I own: False
Number of Piercings: C
Number of Tattoos: a-b-c-d-e-f-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-z
Number of Message Board Alliases: one
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 09-08-2006 09:13.

09-07-2006 13:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

my co-workers are staring again

09-07-2006 14:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my experiments are staring again and begging, "what? what is it, Momma?"
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Berger! Smile

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-07-2006 15:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Hi, Gggkkgorgeous!! And hello to you too, bereal!!!!

09-07-2006 15:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Smile
09-07-2006 15:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin

Berger, how kind of you to notice the extra time i took with my toilet this morning.

09-07-2006 15:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

berger, you want to be carl when you grow up? Confused
yeah, a lot of us do actually..... Big Grin Cool Crying

Cool
09-07-2006 15:35 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

Smile
09-07-2006 15:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

RE: All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

And I hope you suceed at this Berger. That Chandlers got it coming to him, with his "oh look at me I can play the bass guitar, I know how to do other stuff, oh I"m so great"

Kick his butt Berger!

09-07-2006 16:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tears, literal actual tears running down my cheeks...

09-07-2006 20:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Name: ...What?
Birthday: Born over several consecutive Wednesdays sometime during the April, May period of 1937

Birthplace: Lubbock Texas
Current Location: In a chair, of course. I'M SITTING AT A COMPUTER AREN'T I??!!! IS THERE SOME SORT OF PROBLEM WITH THAT??!!!?!

Current Occupation: Under-employed, middle-aged, embittered bass player.

Dream Occupation: Under-employed, middle-aged, embittered bass player.
Eye Color: chickpeas
Hair Color: 1924
Height: gkk!
Right Handed or Left Handed: neither
Your Heritage: circus people
Your Biggest Weakness: sweet potato arm
Your Fears: sweet potato arms
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: GGkxkk!...Gggxkxxk!...Gkk...Ggggckkxkkk, I don't know! I
can't answer that one!!!

Your Best Physical Feature: Hunchback!
Pepsi or Coke: Lavoris
Favorite Fast Food: Lavoris
Can You Cook: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Windex
Cappuccino or Coffee: Windex
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 23
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): 24
Letterman or Leno: 23
Do you Smoke: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Do you Sing: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Do you Dance: Only if someone lights me on fire.
Most unusual talent: Mommy
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Breathing, continuously.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Orange
Are you a Health Freak: Windex
Do/did you get along with your Parents: What are parents
Do you play an Instrument: chickpeas!!
Have you ever Stolen Anything: North Dakota!!!
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Everyone here on the board knows the answer to that one!! sTOP RUBBING IT IN!!!!! And yes, if you must know, AGAIN, YESTERDAY BY YOU KNOW WHO!!!gk!!!!

What country would you most like to Visit: Cappuccino
Number of CDs I own: False
Number of Piercings: C
Number of Tattoos: a-b-c-d-e-f-g
Number of Message Board Alliases: one
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was

Berger, you must try, try, try to avoid them Girl Scouts at all costs. You can't afford their cookies......... Wink

Smile
09-07-2006 21:20 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

CHANDLER, SOMEHOW, MAKES THE GIRLSCOUTS HATE ME!!! GKGKGKGGKKKK!!!!!

09-07-2006 21:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Are you sure they hate you Berger? There could be something else to this. But then again your feud with Chandler goes way back................

Smile
09-07-2006 21:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Are they still trying to "pants you?"

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-07-2006 21:41 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

LMAO!!! This is the best thread of the year Big Grin

09-08-2006 02:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Hang on........... tim chandlers initials are TC and TC can also stand for The Cookies. Tim is in league with the girl scouts. I knew it had to be him that dirty rotten stinker chandler.

09-08-2006 03:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
butt Berger

He said butt berger.

09-08-2006 10:13 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
LMAO!!! This is the best thread of the year Big Grin

yep... i voted! Happy

Cool
09-08-2006 11:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

lordy- I just read this..glad I was on my lunch..I made the quiet room go off kilter!!

whenever in doubt- Orange IS the correct answer!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 09-08-2006 12:19.

09-08-2006 12:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes

Cool
09-08-2006 13:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All about me AND WHAT OF IT??!!?!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH