Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's All About YOU.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's All About YOU.... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Small world Big Grin

08-31-2006 15:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: Dave Jacobsen
Birthday: 6/26/1967
Birthplace: Park Ridge, Illinois
Current Location: Wimberley, Texas
Current Occupation: Software Engineer
Dream Occupation: Smuggling bibles behind the Iron Curtain. I guess it is too late for that

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'1''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Norwegian
Your Biggest Weakness: Ice Cream
Your Fears: growing old and forgetting what it is like to have an adventure.

The Perfect Pizza: Gino's, Giordano's or Rosatti's
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Start my own business
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Yes, dear
Morning person or Night Owl: Morning
Your Best Physical Feature:
Your Most Missed Memory:
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Fast Food: In-n-out burger or Portillo's
Can You Cook: with or without a microwave?
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: can't stand either
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Stooges
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 1 or less
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): drama
Letterman or Leno: letterman
Do you Smoke: no
Do you Sing: no one has ever called what i do singing.
Do you Dance: " " dancing
Most unusual talent: singing and dancing
You like to regularly challenge yourself by:
Do you get Motion Sickness: i do now that I am old
Are you a Health Freak: nope
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes and we sure need one here.
Do you play an Instrument: bass guitar
Have you ever Stolen Anything: yes
Have You Ever been Beaten up: i'm the youngest of 5 kids, of course.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
What country would you most like to Visit: Costa Rica
Number of CDs I own: a lot
Number of Piercings: none currently. having kids pull them from my ears made me enjoy them less.

Number of Tattoos: none
Number of Message Board Alliases: 5
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: DA
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: there were several. Alarma, Only Visiting this Planet, Boy, October and War

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-31-2006 16:00 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Name: relgiB draW (just read it backwards, you Google-fearing goobers! Tongue )

Birthday: Dec. 9, 1968

Birthplace: Bakersfield, CA (while scully danced over the airwaves)

Current Location: Clinton, TN (outside of Knoxville)

Current Occupation: Insurance sales

dude, you don't work for travelers in knoxville do you?
i am in the spokane office if you do....
also you were born exactly 2 weeks before me in the same state... Shocked

YES! I'm in Affinity sales. Coolness. What do you do in WA? Wait.. let me check you list. Tongue

It's a small world after all.... Big Grin
I do basically the same thing... rewrite, which is sales for existing customers...
I also take overflow affinity calls and used to do that full time up to 4 years ago.. I have been here almost 9.... Shocked
How do you like the new system? Roll Eyes Confused Mad Frown
I'll do a list later... last day of the month! Tongue Cool

Cool
08-31-2006 18:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Name: relgiB draW (just read it backwards, you Google-fearing goobers! Tongue )

Birthday: Dec. 9, 1968

Birthplace: Bakersfield, CA (while scully danced over the airwaves)

Current Location: Clinton, TN (outside of Knoxville)

Current Occupation: Insurance sales

dude, you don't work for travelers in knoxville do you?
i am in the spokane office if you do....
also you were born exactly 2 weeks before me in the same state... Shocked

YES! I'm in Affinity sales. Coolness. What do you do in WA? Wait.. let me check you list. Tongue

It's a small world after all.... Big Grin
I do basically the same thing... rewrite, which is sales for existing customers...
I also take overflow affinity calls and used to do that full time up to 4 years ago.. I have been here almost 9.... Shocked
How do you like the new system? Roll Eyes Confused Mad Frown
I'll do a list later... last day of the month! Tongue Cool

I've been here for almost a year (on October 31st - guess it's been ten months).

New system?......well....I've got a few choice words about it. I guess they'll get the kinks worked out of it eventually. I guess system support needs job security.

Well, guess I better get to my callback here in a minute. God bless the Nissan lease program.
08-31-2006 18:18 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Well, guess I better get to my callback here in a minute. God bless the Nissan lease program.

yep.... where else can somebody with a 540 score be leasing a 2006 infiniti? Tongue

Roll Eyes

they do usually buy though.... Cool

Cool
08-31-2006 18:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Name: Christa
Birthday: 9/22/72
Birthplace: Canton
Current Location: Raleigh
Current Occupation: Senior Research Executive in the field of Child Development
Dream Occupation: Writer
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown with lots of natural red highlights
Height: 5'3.5"
Your Heritage: Mutt
Your Biggest Weakness: Losing my temper
Your Fears: Being alone
The Perfect Pizza: Homemade dough, red sauce, artichoke hearts, fresh mozarella, tomatoe slices and fresh basil
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get my home in order. I have piles of stuff everywhere that need to be picked up and I just can't get to them. Frown
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Stop that
Morning person or Night Owl: Night Owl, although I could be a morning person if I could rearrange my schedule and be in bed by 11 and up by 6:30.
Your Best Physical Feature: Smile
Your Most Missed Memory: My summers with my cousin in Littleton, CO
Pepsi or Coke: neither, I don't drink soda (or pop for all you Yanks!)
Favorite Fast Food: Arby's Beef n Cheddar, Curly Fries and a Jamocha shake
Can You Cook: Yes!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends on the time of the month (I'm a woman), but it can't be artificial vanilla and the chocolate has to be the high cacoa content
Cappuccino or Coffee: Iced Cappuccino
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Abbot and Costello
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 1
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Drama
Letterman or Leno: Edit: Letterman. They just introduced him as "The product of a shotty public school system". The biggest issue I have with Letterman of late is that they are putting all kinds of wierd crap on there to take up the time of extra guests, dropping guest appearances to 1 or maybe 2 on a good night. Frown
Do you Smoke: No
Do you Sing: I try
Do you Dance: Of course
Most unusual talent: Everything I do is unusual
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: playing games/solving puzzles
Do you get Motion Sickness: sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: yes
Do/did you get along with your Parents: sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms: No
Do you play an Instrument: My voice ~ although I can play a few chords on the guitar. I'm going to learn to play someday
Have you ever Stolen Anything: Once when I was about 5 or 6. I never did it again after my mom made me fess up to the store owner and apologize as I returned the swiss vanilla booboo to him.
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Nope
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: when I grow up? if I ain't grown up yet, I won't ever. Ha! I'd love to eventually write a book.
What country would you most like to Visit: Austria
Number of CDs I own: Too many to count
Number of Piercings: 6
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of Message Board Alliases: 4 (not all here!)
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: This is relative! I won't bite on that one.
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: I can't remember. For those who really know me, you'll understand why I don't remember my growing up years. Even though I remember being in high school (and it didn't seem so long ago) and I swore I would never forget the names of those groups or titles of those albums, its all fuzzy now. Mountain Fan, my hubby, remembers all kinds of groups and songs. He'll mention one and I'll say, "I don't have a clue." Then he'll find a clip on the internet and sure enough, I remember it. Roll Eyes

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 09-05-2006 22:38.

08-31-2006 22:11 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Name: Ken Paxton
Birthday: 7/28/53
Birthplace: Oakland, California – grew up in Klamath Falls, Oregon
Current Location: Union City, California

Current Occupation: Industrial Engineer (former QA and Test Eng. Mgr – gave up on the pointy haired stuff), also a certified QE and Q Auditor – work in wafer fab for hard drive heads, can you spell AlTiC? that is our substrate.

Dream Occupation: Screenwriter/Composer/Sculptor
Eye Color: Grey-Green
Height: 6'2''

Right Handed or Left Handed: depends: if I am shuffling cards, neither; eating, both; and since I throw like a girl left handed, I claim right handedness for sliders, curves and screw balls.

Your Heritage: my great, great grandfather on my dad’s side was Indian, mixed marriages were supposedly common in the Dunklin county/St. Francis River area of Missouri’s boot heel - we have no idea where the family name comes from; my mom’s family entered the country as Puritans before the Revolution, and made a very typical migration westward from New England just behind the pioneers, setting up large farms in Iowa and Kansas. So naturally my parents met here in California after WWII.

Your Biggest Weakness: these list thingies – makes me want to tell total strangers my life story

Your Fears: never met a snake that couldn’t scare the unholy bejeebers out of me – normal response after they go shooting out of some hiding place three inches from my hand when I am clipping grass: suck in breath, lock body in catatonic pose and spit “SH*T” between clenched teeth. I don’t swear as a rule but there is nothing I can do to stop it. Now mind you, I am talking about the real thing - garter snakes,18 maybe 20 inches long, black as sin itself.

The Perfect Pizza: still looking
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: start a book on John the Baptist
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: Really?

Morning person or Night Owl: normally morning, however when playing Battlefield 1942 time stands still (you have to understand, I WAS Sgt. Saunders when I was a kid, complete with genuine Mattel 38 caliber tommy gun, plastic helmet and authentic WWII ammo belt, and still nobody would fall down when they got shot)
Your Best Physical Feature: still looking

Your Most Missed Memory: playing drums in high school garage band, playing baseball all day long in summer (doing anything all day long in summer)

Pepsi or Coke: Squirt, Ginger Ale, Mountain Dew
Favorite Fast Food: In-N-Out Burger (although I confess a great weakness for those Arby’s Jamocha shakes)

Can You Cook: I have a 90watt Polytone under a thick layer of dust in the closet. Plug that puppy in and something’s going to get fried…

Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee, LOTS of coffee
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Stooges
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 1 or less

Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Drama/comedy/action/documentary/sci fi and really good ones

Letterman or Leno: Letterman, age before beauty

Do you Smoke: used to smoke a pipe a few decades ago – no not that kind – just the ones with real tobacco in them

Do you Sing: since before I had missed memories – try “One Hundred Bottles of Beer on the Wall” (including the reprise) as your dad drives across the Bonneville salt flats. If you’re still alive when you get to the other side, you can sing.

Do you Dance: hmmm, that would be stretch… but I’ve got soul

Most unusual talent: given my unusually large lung capacity I can go “PLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTH” longer than most folks (byot – bring you own towel)

You like to regularly challenge yourself by: conversing with sentient beings; I prefer to commune with nature, but nature don’t get the tires changed.

Do you get Motion Sickness: it’s been known to happen, messily – first you go fishing in a party boat out of Pinceton Harbor next to Pillar Point at the north end of Half Moon Bay. Then you find out later it is the home of the Mavericks surf competition, http://www.mavsurfer.com/ perhaps the most dangerous really big waves anywhere. Really?

Are you a Health Freak: not exactly, I never met a bag of barbecue potato chips I couldn’t eat in one sitting; I buy the large bag of popcorn at the movies and I do not share

Do/did you get along with your Parents: Yes, celebrated dad’s 80th last weekend and made him smile – that was pretty neat

Do you like Thunderstorms: sure, tornadoes and hurricanes too – most anything that doesn’t happen on top of MY house is quite exciting, earthquakes are another matter.

Do you play an Instrument: drums, guitars, keyboards and a plastic kazoo that looks like a trumpet.

Have you ever Stolen Anything: no, what I stole was quite specific

Have You Ever been Beaten up: my buddy Rob punched me one right in the kisser after I beaned him on the back of the head with a throw to home plate(catcher missed). That ball must have bounced into the next corn field. I think my mistake was laughing too loud.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: grown up! in grade school I wanted to be a scientist; in high school a sculptor & composer; as an adult I want to be less confused

What country would you most like to Visit: British Isles, Holy Land
Number of CDs I own: not nearly enough
Number of Piercings: just those God gave me.
Number of Tattoos: do scars and age spots count?
Number of Message Board Aliases: uno

The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: Beatles and U-2 for songs, production and longevity, early Chicago and Led Zeppelin for raw rock musicality, runners up – Cream, Doors, Fleetwood Mac, oh forget it…

The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: first came my sister's 45s, "Runaway Sue" is still great, first worn out album was the sound track to Disney’s Peter Pan (fantastic songs, esp. Tiger Lilly’s), then one by the Kingston Trio followed by the Mamas & Papas, finally Sgt. Pepper’s accelerating into Disraeli Gears

Psalm 119:83
09-01-2006 00:23 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

RE: It's All About YOU.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm skeptical.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gabriel Syme: 01-03-2007 10:31.

09-01-2006 11:25 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

fellows (and Lady too)

These are VERY funny- and extrememley interesting.
a well rounded list of ?? Audi- I tip me hat.

Even being funny (sondance- you're the best- and the only one older than me - so far) I feel like I am learning a bit more about you all~
ya fine ragged bunch!
JiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-01-2006 12:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

These are all fun. I too would visit the Shire before anywhere else if I could.
What did Tolkien capture there for us I wonder?

Who can fail to hold in high regard any mom who considers herself a Senior Research Executive in the field of Child Development? One may wonder what experiments are lurking there? Really?

Keep it up folks. We have not yet begun to plumb the depths of the DAMBan soul.

Psalm 119:83
09-01-2006 14:52 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
Who can fail to hold in high regard any mom who considers herself a Senior Research Executive in the field of Child Development? One may wonder what experiments are lurking there? Really?

Yes, Bereal's answer was one of my favorites too.

09-01-2006 15:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
fellows (and Lady too)

These are VERY funny- and extrememley interesting.
a well rounded list of ?? Audi- I tip me hat.

Even being funny (sondance- you're the best- and the only one older than me - so far) I feel like I am learning a bit more about you all~
ya fine ragged bunch!
JiminY

Yeah, I think they're working out great too. There are some posters that I didn't know squat about... I like to hear where everyone is from and what everyone likes, etc.

If anyone can think of a really good question that should be included.. let us know (maybe in a different thread so this one doesn't get filled with it, or in a PM or email). We can add it in and anyone who wants to can go back and edit their post and add the question in too.

This questionare was taken from some website (and altered slightly... removed some of the uniquely "teen" questions).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-01-2006 15:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I want to answer the teen questions Mad

09-01-2006 16:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Do you have a crush on anyone on this board: Yes Happy

09-01-2006 16:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

stop making me blush, Dorfy.

09-01-2006 16:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

It's not uncommon for someone to have a crush on their favorite psychologist Pleased

09-01-2006 16:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Name: Pete Hernandez
Birthday: 1/15/69
Birthplace:East Chicago, IN (raised in the southern suburbs of Chicago)
Current Location:Oswego, IL (far west suburb of Chicago)
Current Occupation: Stay at home dad Happy
Dream Occupation: Photographer
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Salt & Pepper
Height: 5' 10"
Right Handed or Left Handed: I write,cook and eat with my left, everything else with my right
Your Heritage: Spanish/Mexican (some in my family say Native American also, but I've seen no proof of that)
Your Biggest Weakness: Food, beautiful women
Your Fears: Public speaking
The Perfect Pizza: Giordano's
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Lose 20 to 30 more lbs
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: I don't know, I don't listen to myself
Morning person or Night Owl: Both, I go to sleep late and I love to get up early!
Your Best Physical Feature: My incredible shrinking belly!! (I've lost about 15 lbs already!)
Your Most Missed Memory: Disney World 2004 with my wife and kids
Pepsi or Coke: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Fast Food: KFC
Can You Cook: Yup!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream
Cappuccino or Coffee: No thank you
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Marx Brothers *Honk, honk*
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 2-3
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Action
Letterman or Leno: Neither
Do you Smoke: NO!
Do you Sing: You'd better hope I never try
Do you Dance: Not with these 8 tentacles I don't!
Most unusual talent: Making no sense at all
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Raising 2 kids
Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope
Are you a Health Freak: Thanks to a recent cholesterol check I'm being forced to turn into one. Frown
Do/did you get along with your Parents: For the most part
Do you like Thunderstorms: Oh yeah!
Do you play an Instrument: Bass, guitar, and I tinker on the piano
Have you ever Stolen Anything: Only hearts! Wink
Have You Ever been Beaten up: Nope
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Gandalf
What country would you most like to Visit: UK, Japan, Italy
Number of CDs I own: About 100
Number of Piercings: 0
Number of Tattoos: 0
Number of Message Board Alliases: I can't count that high
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: Beatles
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Abbey Road. I found secular music at the same time I found The Beatles, 1986. When I first got this album I listened to nothing else for about 8 months. It was 1986, I was 17 years old and I'd never heard anything like this. The very first Beatles song I heard was "Maxwell's Silver Hammer".

In second place is Horrendous Disc. I bought this one when it first came out, but I never listened to it for 8 months straight! I still have the original cassette tape. I had Terry sign the little booklet that came with it a couple of years back at the MN BBQ
Cool

Do you have a crush on anyone on this board: I'd like to crush dorf with my SUV, does that count? Confused

Tongue

~Groucho~
09-01-2006 16:55 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Name: Eric Townsend
Birthday: February 4, 1974
Birthplace: St Louis
Current Location: St. Louis area
Current Occupation: SSM Health Clinic / Various and assorted kinds of rock'n roll labor
Dream Occupation: Being creative and getting paid for it.
Eye Color: Green, I think.
Hair Color: Brownish blondish mixture.. changes with my mood.
Height: 5'11''
Your Heritage: English, French, Scottish, Indian, etc
Your Biggest Weakness: Right now... Fiery Habanero Doritos. Music. Books. Itallian and Cajun food.
Your Fears: Standing on a sinking boat surrounded by sharks, with no land in sight. (I've done the standing on a boat surrounded by sharks with no land in sight thing, so I guess I confronted my fear.. at least up to the act of actually sinking the boat.) Tornados.
The Perfect Pizza: California Pizza Kitchen.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Pay off my credit cards.
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: "Whats irritating is..." (or the variation "Whats annoying is...") No shortage of things that follow those words.
Morning person or Night Owl: Night Owl.
Your Best Physical Feature: I have eyebrows that you could cut glass with.
Your Most Missed Memory: Going for long walks in the woods near where we live... Used to be just miles of nothing but forest and animals. Now it's a golf course and a bunch of houses.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Pepsi is colored sugar-water. Plus, I've seen what Coke can do to an automobile engine.
Favorite Fast Food: Subway.. or homemade Chili-lime fajitas
Can You Cook: Homemade chili-lime fajitas. And tacos.. spaghetti... a couple of other easy things like that.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Either one is just fine for me.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither. The stink is powerful enough.
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: Marx Brothers.
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: On a bad day, maybe one or two. On a regular day, one or zero.
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Generally.. bio-pics and dramas I guess (not the Lifetime "Give me back my baby" kind, but regular ones). Comedies are great too - but it seems to be hard for Hollywood to make good ones.
Letterman or Leno: Letterman. I agree with Jeffrey about Leno. Seinfeld called him a half-wit.. that works too.
Do you Smoke: Nope.
Do you Sing: I warble.
Do you Dance: Thats my new biggest fear.
Most unusual talent: Being able to recall seemingly pointless facts and information from 10 years ago or more. It's a family thing.
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: Trying new creative things. Working out. Going for a good long walk.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Only in really bad situations. Normally, no.
Are you a Health Freak: I try to stay healthy and work out regularly, but I don't typically eat healthy.
Do/did you get along with your Parents: Yes.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, as long as there isn't a tornado in it.
Do you play an Instrument: Piano, Guitar, Bass.
Have you ever Stolen Anything: I Vaguely remember stealing a pack of gum or something when I was a child.
Have You Ever been Beaten up: No.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Spaceman.
What country would you most like to Visit: England, Ireland, Scotland, or maybe Italy.
Number of CDs I own: Got about 500 sitting on the shelf above me.. another few hundred at least in boxes in my closet.
Number of Piercings: No intentional piercings. I did shove a rusty nail into my foot last year while building a deck... then I had to have a nice painful temporary piercing at the doctor's office the next day.
Number of Tattoos: Zero.
Number of Message Board Alliases: Zero.
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: The Beatles.. Daniel Amos is pretty close behind though.
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Hmm... maybe Rubber Soul.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-01-2006 17:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool RE: It's All About YOU.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: Joey Trammell
Birthday: 12.23.68
Birthplace: Whittier, CA
Current Location: Spokane, WA
Current Occupation: Auto and Home Insurance sales
Dream Occupation: Poet/songwriter/singer
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'9"
Your Heritage: Mixed
Your Biggest Weakness: Women and alcohol....
Your Fears: Separation from God
The Perfect Pizza: Thai or veggie w/ artichokes
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: lose weight
Your Most Overused Phrase or word: dude! Tongue
Morning person or Night Owl: somewhere in-between..
Your Best Physical Feature: eyes?
Your Most Missed Memory: California beaches..
Pepsi or Coke: Arizona green tea
Favorite Fast Food: Taco time
Can You Cook: yes
Chocolate or Vanilla: both
Cappuccino or Coffee: green tea..
Three Stooges, Abbot and Costello or the Marx Brothers: 3 Stooges
Number of hours that you normally watch TV in a single day: 0- unless you count dvds then 1-2
Favorite type of movie (Drama/comedy/action/documentary/etc): Drama..
Letterman or Leno: Miller (Dennis)
Do you Smoke: not cigarettes.... Shocked
Do you Sing: i try... but i'm not very good at it..
Do you Dance: rarely..
Most unusual talent: this is a family board so i'll leave this blank...
You like to regularly challenge yourself by: trying to read my Bible regularly..
Do you get Motion Sickness: no
Are you a Health Freak: i try to be... but i likes me beer and mexican food too much... Tongue Frown
Do/did you get along with your Parents: yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes
Do you play an Instrument: no
Have you ever Stolen Anything: yes... not in the last decade though.. well, unless you consider downloading movies or music stealing... Tongue
Have You Ever been Beaten up: yes, but not in the last 15 years..
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: see dream occupation above..
What country would you most like to Visit: Australia and/or New Zealand
Number of CDs I own: over 500 "official" cds.. many more cd-rs..
Number of Piercings: 3- ears only, but don't wear them anymore..
Number of Tattoos: 0 (that's a temp in the taquito pic... Wink )
Number of Message Board Alliases: unknown... Evil
The Greatest Rock Band in History Is: Da.. duh! Tongue
The Album I Wore Out Growing Up Was: Pink Floyd- The Wall... Cool

Cool
09-01-2006 18:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Number of Message Board Alliases: Zero.

Don't you have to have at least one?

09-01-2006 20:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's All About YOU....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH