Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Christmas Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Christmas Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs have just announced a 10 date Christmas Tour for early December. Dates and cities to be announced in the Fall. If you would like to bring this tour to your city, please contact info@provisionnational.com or call 502-271-7644.

pasted from myspace.com

08-29-2006 21:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

apparently that was old news, August 9th, am I being redundant?
Am I repeating something already said?

08-29-2006 21:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: Lost Dogs Christmas Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any Ontarians want to get together and get them to the Toronto area? PM me, lets get this thing rolling!!

08-29-2006 21:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have they booked a New Zealand date yet?

*sigh*

08-30-2006 19:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, but get your wallet out and make it happen! Ontario???

08-30-2006 21:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Book 'em Dan O

08-30-2006 21:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Okay folks, Labour day is over, lets get this thing rolling, (can you tell I didn't get to seen the boys this summer, and won't this fall either?) ONTARIO, lets go... who are you, where are you? lets get together and get this thing done... Provision National, where do they want to tour, are they coming east again???

09-04-2006 14:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

12.1 (Fri) Chatham, ON @ Living Faith Community Church
12.2 (Sat) Livonia, MI @ Trinity House
12.3 (Sun)
12.4 (Mon)
12.5 (Tue) Birmingham, AL @ TBA
12.6 (Wed) Stone Mountain, GA @ TBA
12.7 (Thr)
12.8 (Fri)
12.9 (Sat) Lambertville, NJ @ First Presbyterian Church
12.10 (Sun)

Also a few dates for Roe vs Pritzl on the dogs site.

10-02-2006 22:14 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Oakland concert with Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has now been a couple of weeks since I went to the Lost Dogs concert in Oakland. The concert was fantastic. The guys put on a show with all of the energy of playing to a full house. I was sorry that there wasn't more people there. Everybody still sounds in their prime. The vocals were perfect.

I wish that they would do a Pearl Jam thing and release each tour. They did my favorite version of If You Want To from the Kalhoun album. Their live version had a little more life to it than the Mutt cd and more Lost Doggie than the DA version.

For those that decided not to brave the heart of Oakland on a Friday night, you missed out.
10-15-2006 01:02 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

I wish you guys would post a setlist sometime.
10-15-2006 14:09 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i posted one on the 77s board; i'll try and find it.

10-15-2006 22:35 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

RE: Oakland concert with Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
It has now been a couple of weeks since I went to the Lost Dogs concert in Oakland. The concert was fantastic.
For those that decided not to brave the heart of Oakland on a Friday night, you missed out.

My daughter joined me to attend the concert in Oakland. We began the night after leaving the freeway to navigate through the numbered streets that intersect with the numbered avenues near Lake Merrit (fun) by driving by the scene of an earlier homicide. I noticed a TV crew on one side of the road and police tape along the other. Looking up that block I saw a damaged Brinks armored car and recognized it as the same one I saw on the TV news. One of the two guards had killed the other guard and ran off with the money. This confirmed we had indeed found Oakland.

The concert was opened by a solo guitarist who was completely phenomenal - I'm still trying to find his CD on line. If someone knows his name please let me know.

Later when the Dogs came out it seemed like there was a bit of fatigue chasing them onto the stage. But they cranked things up and started rolling just fine. I'd never seen Mike Roe play - he really cooks, and enjoys it too, what a blast. The quips and banter between Terry and Mike took me back a few years... and made me laugh. The vocals were solid, the instruments were tight and Hindalong just made you glad you were there. I'd like to see Derry stretch out a bit on the bass but that's just me. My daughter thought it cool that I was the only one she could see singing all the way through "Ain't Gonna Fight It".

The sound guys did what they could in an old church but the vocal clarity was still rough. I s'pose there were maybe 50-60 people there. The Dogs certainly deserve better venues. They need to work on publicity too. They added a concert in Redwood City I did not find about until days later. Anybody attend that one?

Psalm 119:83
10-15-2006 23:36 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: Oakland concert with Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

iF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO THE DOGS SITE LATELY GO THERE NOW! iMPORTANT CONCERT INFORMATION!!!

eXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

11-13-2006 08:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

if you live in the eastern half of the country, don't waste your time. just cry now.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-13-2006 09:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
if you live in the eastern half of the country, don't waste your time. just cry now.

or the South, which for some reason is being linked with the East............it's a shame that half the band is from the South & they can't book a gig.....................

11-13-2006 10:46 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:

or the South, which for some reason is being linked with the East............it's a shame that half the band is from the South & they can't book a gig.....................

I wish we could afford to book them again. Crying

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-13-2006 11:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:

i don't understand your confusion. we are in the eastern half of the country, are we not? or do you alabama folk not believe in "geography"? Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-13-2006 13:47 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

i don't understand your confusion. we are in the eastern half of the country, are we not? or do you alabama folk not believe in "geography"? Cool

i believe he is from the same area as skcusnamrac......
L.A. or "lower alabama.."
they have their own country there........... Red Face

Cool
11-13-2006 13:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
quote:
quote:

There's nothing east about Alabama. We are considered South. Georgia is east of us, so yeah......I guess you're east Larry, but I'm south. You're on Eastern time. I'm on Southern time (well actually Central)

11-13-2006 15:52 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

There's nothing east about Alabama. We are considered South. Georgia is east of us, so yeah......I guess you're east Larry, but I'm south. You're on Eastern time. I'm on Southern time (well actually Central)

i originally said "eastern half of the country" are you east or west of the mississippi river? that should help.

11-13-2006 16:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Christmas Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH