Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pleasantville » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pleasantville
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Pleasantville Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It occurs to me that the new board (kiddie pool, etc) is rather like Pleasantville. All the color is here, all the faces and all the toys. When you go back to the old Hot Tub, you get yellow--nearly like an old monochrome screen. I'm glad I bit the new board apple and I'm hoping that before too long I'll be a peach too!
Following the yellow board back to Oz only lands you back in black-n-white (yellow) Kansas. The rebel yell? "Dorothy! Don't do it! Don'g go back!!" Big Grin
04-12-2002 11:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, you need to try listening to the SMOOTH sounds of James Brown and go back to the real Party in the Hot Tub! Cool

04-12-2002 12:13 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Laud hep me!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its hot
(you got it)
Its Hot
(Uh Huh)
Its Hot
(Mmm Laud hav maaaaacy)
its hot in the hot tub
(Good God Ya'll)
04-12-2002 12:35 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the color is here, all the faces and all the toys. When you go back to the old Hot Tub, you get yellow.

Theo, are you implying we're peeing in the pool?

Now let's see - both your references OZ and Pleasantville, feature the real, versus the state of reality. Are you saying you're trying to duck reality?

Still, pondering the yellow reference in the tub. Could be worse. Remember Caddy Shack and the chocolate bar?

04-12-2002 13:31 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
James Brown
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
All the color is here, all the faces and all the toys. When you go back to the old Hot Tub, you get yellow.

Theo, are you implying we're peeing in the pool?

Hey! No peeing in the Hot Tub! That's just &^%$*&% gross! Come to the REEEEAL PARTY boys and girls! THE REAL PARTY, HEY! Cool

04-12-2002 13:42 James Brown is offline Send an Email to James Brown Search for Posts by James Brown Add James Brown to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Affirmative! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Definitely ducking reality!
AFLACK!!!!!Roll Eyes
04-13-2002 14:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Blast from boards past Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OFF TOPIC!

OFF TOPIC!!

Move it or lose it!! Rrrrarrgh!!

(I'm kiddin'!)
DwD

But you have to admit, posts like this make it feel like home, eh?
04-14-2002 16:56 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Harry Fiasco
unregistered
There\'s no place like home Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Auntie Em?! Auntie Em?!

"I'll get you my pretty...-and your little dog too!!"

(There's no place like home, there's no place like home)

"I want to be a real boy, make me a real boy"
04-15-2002 18:23
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pleasantville

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH