Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » while were talkin "DA" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page while were talkin "DA"
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 07-31-2006 22:26
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 07-31-2006 22:59
 RE: while were talkin "DA" joey 07-31-2006 23:37
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 07-31-2006 23:46
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Scrimshaw Nick 07-31-2006 23:46
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 07-31-2006 23:48
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Scrimshaw Nick 07-31-2006 23:53
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 07-31-2006 23:55
 RE: while were talkin "DA" oomarty7 08-01-2006 07:05
 RE: while were talkin "DA" jiminy 08-01-2006 12:12
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 08-01-2006 12:18
 RE: while were talkin "DA" jiminy 08-01-2006 12:21
 RE: while were talkin "DA" jiminy 08-01-2006 12:23
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 08-01-2006 12:26
 RE: while were talkin "DA" jiminy 08-01-2006 13:10
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Ron E 08-01-2006 13:31
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Dr Rich 08-02-2006 15:25
 RE: while were talkin "DA" jiminy 08-02-2006 21:35
 RE: while were talkin "DA" Dr Rich 08-03-2006 07:26

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Motorcycle, and I'm not even going to try to explain why, because its just so obvious!! Red Face

07-31-2006 22:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What kind of fight would it be if you only have one arm and one leg?

07-31-2006 22:59 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
What kind of fight would it be if you only have one arm and one leg?

i dunno....
but that reminded me of a comic strip i read in playboy one time...
it's clean, i promise... Big Grin
adam told God that he was bored and wanted a companion....
God said, "ok, but it will cost you an arm and a leg..."
adam said "hmmmmm... i'm not so sure about that..."
God said, "ok, how about a rib? you won't miss that..."
the next day adam awoke to eve...
and he thought she was absolutely beautiful...
but then he was suddenly hit with the thought "what would i have got if i had of given the arm and the leg??!??" Shocked Shocked Shocked

Frown

Cool
07-31-2006 23:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I don't know, but she'd be having sex with hef.

07-31-2006 23:46 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

He would have gotten a wheelchair, for one thing Red Face

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-31-2006 23:46 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

you are too quick Nick.

Hey, Too-Quick-Nick...

I thought of it first, give it back.

forget it.

07-31-2006 23:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

ummm . . . "too-quick" isn't necessarily part of a nickname any man might want to have.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-31-2006 23:53 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

but if the shoe fits wear it man!!!!!

Pretend to not understand Scrimi on the Message Boards

07-31-2006 23:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
oomarty7 oomarty7 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-23-2005

You all are missing the very obvious, the best DA related album is definitely Rapsures-Loud Proud and Born Again! C'mon, you know it's true
08-01-2006 07:05 oomarty7 is offline Send an Email to oomarty7 Homepage of oomarty7 Search for Posts by oomarty7 Add oomarty7 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

I will stop fighting....

if you give me a Mel Gibson type apology......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-01-2006 12:22.

08-01-2006 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

If you think I did something wrong, I'm sorry for making you think that I did.

08-01-2006 12:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Ron-
I will definitely concur-
Traps and Ensnares is a good example of Quirky- AND easy on the ears- where as say, Pulpit Masters is for those of us from the Jimmy Baker/Swaggart Brewhaus era (maybe thats part of why I love it so)

If you wanna give a newbie what is probably the best-most accesible, cohesive recording by the boys
Motorcycle may be it.

DFFB- may be more masterful in texture (much like Zoom Daddy)
but wont have a higher range of acceptance.
In that case- OE may fail the test too- its got some very strange stuff on it..

I was just throwing out a bone or two...and like to see the opinions raised.

You either love Arthur Fardy - or ya dont
(Which terry and Phil Maderia sang the first time I saw him..we really had to help on the chorus..and some of the verses.-it rather broke down at the end with everyone in the coffeehouse laughin- cuz no one remembered it well..)

08-01-2006 12:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ron
you did nothing wrong , my friend..

I was being Glib(son?)

08-01-2006 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thank you for that, though you didn't have to say it, I know I did nothing wrong, I just have to say the right things as I whisk off to Hotel d' Betty Ford.

And I do love OE too, I think you may have something there. I think it has the "obvious" fun factor that Motorcycle may be missing.

08-01-2006 12:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ahh..... a potential convert....

Can I interest you in a Wind Chime?

08-01-2006 13:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Did Wind Chime come out after Bibleland? Oh, you're televangelizing on me, got it...yeah sure you betcha.

08-01-2006 13:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

It's all opinion, but I say Darn floor with Live Bootleg and Bibleland as runners up.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 08-02-2006 15:26.

08-02-2006 15:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ruckus on the edge of nowhere comin........

he heee

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-02-2006 21:35.

08-02-2006 21:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
ruckus on the edge of nowhere comin........

he heee

That's a good one too! Pleased

08-03-2006 07:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » while were talkin "DA"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH