Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who Covers DA??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who Covers DA???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Who Covers DA??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I posted earlier about Jacob's Trouble and I have When Worlds Collide but I was wondering if you knew of any other bands that recorded a DA song. My collection will not be complete without them. I thought someone posted once about The Scatered Few haveing one on a CD but which CD is it on?

08-26-2002 18:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Who covers a DA song? On which album?

08-26-2002 18:55 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deliverance covered Horrendous Disc on Stay Of Execution album.

08-26-2002 19:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

theres a bunch listed in the discography.

If anyone can think of any that are missing, please let us know.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-26-2002 19:26 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
The Who covers a DA song? On which album?

Big Grin
08-27-2002 11:18 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I posted earlier about Jacob's Trouble and I have When Worlds Collide but I was wondering if you knew of any other bands that recorded a DA song. My collection will not be complete without them. I thought someone posted once about The Scatered Few haveing one on a CD but which CD is it on?

Allan the singer from Scaterd Few covers WWC. There is an mp3 of it at his www.spyglassblue.com and look under MP3
BTW he covered the song for wwc2

08-27-2002 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

If the Who covered any DA song it would have to be Who's Who Here.

08-27-2002 18:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good answer

08-27-2002 18:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thanks. Anybody know when WWC2 will come out???

08-27-2002 18:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'm not sure. It will probably be months before it comes out. Audiori has addressed this before. I don't believe everyone has recorded and turned in their songs yet. Plus, Audiori have many projects they are working on. Check out the news section. There are two extremely limited CD's for sale. Time is running very short. They'll never be released again.

08-27-2002 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I ordered them both at the beginning of the month. I might get a couple more of each and sell them on ebay in ten years.

08-28-2002 01:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I ordered them both at the beginning of the month. I might get a couple more of each and sell them on ebay in ten years.

Roll Eyes
08-28-2002 09:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

What does that face mean?

08-28-2002 14:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
What does that face mean?

It means I'm rolling my eyes at your plan...
08-28-2002 15:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

LOL! Big Grin Start saving your money now Big Grin

08-28-2002 15:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

They'll be going for $80 on e-bay.

08-28-2002 16:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

More like $180. I bet you guys will all steal my plan and we'll all end up putting them on the same day and they will only go for $3.50. Maybe I'll wait 20 years.

08-28-2002 18:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

OK you'd better wait

08-28-2002 18:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
More like $180. I bet you guys will all steal my plan and we'll all end up putting them on the same day and they will only go for $3.50. Maybe I'll wait 20 years.

at least... how many people bought this anyway? Confused
it will be a "limited edition" as you can get.

09-03-2002 16:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Me...me...I got it!

09-03-2002 16:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who Covers DA???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH