Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA 30th Anniversary Edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA 30th Anniversary Edition 16 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0016 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA 30th Anniversary Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2006 13:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who are them long haired freaky people?????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-27-2006 15:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
who are them long haired freaky people?????

I don't know, but they need not apply? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-27-2006 15:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Which one's Daniel?

06-27-2006 18:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
1. Daniel Amos, A-.
Good album all the way through. I’m from Texas and don’t mind the country sounds. I like vibe of Losers And Winners, Dusty Roads and the various 70s sounds of the cool Don’t Light Your On Fire.

06-27-2006 20:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

did you steal it? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This looks just like one of my old LPs. Guess I better check my box in the garage, may be something missing.

I believe Daniel is the one in the middle and Amos is the one on the end.

Psalm 119:83
06-27-2006 22:49 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Listening to my copy Pleased

06-29-2006 20:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Playing the bonus disc right now...

the first tracks don't even sound like Terry Shocked

are you sure it's him? Tongue

I haven't gotten to any Kenny tracks yet...

NP

Terry talking about his early bands

06-29-2006 20:17 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Hey dorfy, can you list my 4 extra copies on Ebay for me?

Tongue

06-29-2006 20:18 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
Playing the bonus disc right now...

the first tracks don't even sound like Terry Shocked

are you sure it's him? Tongue

I haven't gotten to any Kenny tracks yet...

NP

Terry talking about his early bands

I think I heard Larry Norman a couple times Big Grin

06-29-2006 20:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:

Tongue

That bonus disk is gonna be worth some money someday Big Grin

06-29-2006 20:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
quote:

Tongue

That bonus disk is gonna be worth some money someday Big Grin

I hope so Tongue

06-29-2006 20:40 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

06-29-2006 20:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

On the 74 Jubals Last Band demo tape there was a Kenny paxton song, "Wrong Side of the Bed Blues" We could post it up if Ken wants us to. Smile

06-30-2006 00:28 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Just listened to the old CD copy you guys made me a few years back.
This thing is really scary, double-tracked in the .worst way and we were not smoking anything at all.
Consequently you not only get to hear Terry play bass but some raunchy lead as well.
Steve and Terry provide all the color commentary and hand claps.
Chuck’s all over the drums. Steve and I thump along on acoustics.
It proves once again that raw enthusiasm more than makes up for a sincere lack of talent.

Oh why not - give the kids something to laugh at.
But you have to post Chuck's What Kind of Revelation, too.
What do you say?

Psalm 119:83
06-30-2006 01:09 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
On the 74 Jubals Last Band demo tape there was a Kenny paxton song, "Wrong Side of the Bed Blues" We could post it up if Ken wants us to. Smile

please do!

if it's ok with kennydance Tongue

06-30-2006 08:30 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
Just listened to the old CD copy you guys made me a few years back.
This thing is really scary, double-tracked in the .worst way and we were not smoking anything at all.
Consequently you not only get to hear Terry play bass but some raunchy lead as well.
Steve and Terry provide all the color commentary and hand claps.
Chuck’s all over the drums. Steve and I thump along on acoustics.
It proves once again that raw enthusiasm more than makes up for a sincere lack of talent.

Oh why not - give the kids something to laugh at.
But you have to post Chuck's What Kind of Revelation, too.
What do you say?

Tongue

06-30-2006 08:32 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

please do!

if it's ok with kennydance Tongue

Yes!

06-30-2006 16:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by peawinkel: 06-30-2006 16:54.

06-30-2006 16:54 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Ok from the 1974 Jubals Last Band demo tape;

Kenny Paxton' s: The Wrong Side of the Bed Blues

Chuck Starnes': What Kind of Revolution

For those with slow connections - streaming;

The Wrong Side of the Bed Blues

What Kind fo Revolution

06-30-2006 17:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA 30th Anniversary Edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH