Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels Book » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy's Angels Book
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Andy's Angels Book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all!
With the blessing of JT, I want to begin making my little book available to the board and the DADL first.

"The Father Loves The Son" is a small book to accompany the CD project Terry and I are working on, along with any touring action that will begin this Summer.

The book focuses on my father/son relationship with Andrew during his last nine months of life. I wanted to share the depths of how good it can be (a father and son walking together in God's embrace). Those who worked on it along with me said that it deeply stirred their passions for their own children. I'm very satasfied with that!

If you would like one of the first two-hundred, special prints, please send a check for $10.oo, plus an extra $1.oo for shipping and handling, to:

Theo Obrastoff
1109-3rd Ave. South
Edmonds, WA 98020

Each of these first 200 will be numbered and signed. Orders will be taken during April (as the printing is completed) and then your copies will be mailed out during May. From then on, copies will be available as Andy's Angels' takes to the road this Summer.

I hope you are blessed deeply and I can never tell you all how blessed I am to have this "internet" family of people who share a real hunger for life.
In Christ's Love,
Theo
04-11-2002 09:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels Book

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH