Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » howdy, folks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page howdy, folks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

howdy, folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just wanted to stop by and say hi.

and i also wanted to say that being 46 really .sucks! yesterday i injured myself carrying a fire-proof safe (don't ask) up a flight of stairs. just 5 short years ago, that wouldn't have happened. but today....?

well, i'll be here in my body-cast another couple of hours if anyone wants to chat. Happy
06-23-2006 12:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: howdy, folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i just wanted to stop by and say hi.

and i also wanted to say that being 46 really .sucks! yesterday i injured myself carrying a fire-proof safe (don't ask) up a flight of stairs. just 5 short years ago, that wouldn't have happened. but today....?

well, i'll be here in my body-cast another couple of hours if anyone wants to chat. Happy

Hey Tim!!

For the last several weeks, I have been saying that I am too young to feel this old. I'm even considering taking an exercise class. Yuck!!

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-23-2006 12:53 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown RE: howdy, folks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey tim.. yes, that does suck... Frown
i will be in monrovia next week.. i'll remember you as i eat my cheesebread.... Big Grin

Cool
06-23-2006 12:56 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Tim,

well, since we can not ask about the injury you suffered while carrying a fire-proof safe up a flight of stairs.

you got any CooL stories about the last Lost Dogs recording sessions?

DaLe

06-23-2006 12:57 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey tim!

Sorry to hear about that injury. Frown

Can we add insult to it? Tongue

Just remember it's not a safe bet to carry a fireproof safe with less than a bombproof body.

Maybe you could get Max to help next time? Can he whip your butt yet?

Aging ain't no fun. br says I'm starting to lose a little hair. Must be the 3rd kid's fault, or maybe since she makes the 3rd female in the house? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-23-2006 12:58 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey you guys--

sprinklerhead--yeah, i keep trying to find ways to add more exercise but sometimes i just can't make it happen

joey--have some cheesebread for me!

Lur King--yeah, i'll post something in a while.
06-23-2006 13:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

afternoon tim....how are you, other than the injury?

i sent you a PM as well.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

06-23-2006 13:01 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey Mountain Fan!
06-23-2006 13:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi larryl!
06-23-2006 13:02 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

aging ain't for wussies!

Now, toughen up, Tim, and get off that couch!

(I hauled an 85 lb box of new portable air conditioner up a flight of stairs the other day..........stupid move, but at least I didn't hurt myself Wink Wink )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-23-2006 13:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Daniel Amos

quote:

hi Woggy! and, yes ma'am!!
06-23-2006 13:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hey Tim!

i was really feeling my 46 years after ultimate frisbee with the kids Sunday night. But last night in volleyball i had a strange burst of energy and outplayed the youngins for a few moments. i got to pretend i was 18 again. But then i woke up this morning and looked in that blasted mirror...

06-23-2006 13:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
aging ain't for wussies!

(I hauled an 85 lb box of new portable air conditioner up a flight of stairs the other day..........stupid move, but at least I didn't hurt myself Wink Wink )

Why is our queen behaving like a common bar wench? Where is the help these days?

06-23-2006 13:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.backs. -- i know exactly how you feel Frown
06-23-2006 13:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

ok, here's a little Dogs studio story (and uvulapie, if you're out there, you'll recognize this, of course.)

i think i've probably mentioned before that Terry, Steve, Derri, and Mike have always been fearless at letting me try anything in the studio. and they remain so to this day.

but, um--i finally went too far. i was playing a ridiculously fuzzed-out thing (bass feedback and bending the strings, etc--it kind of sounded like a car crash) on the new Dogs record, and when i finished a pass at the song and the song ended, both Mike and Derri were slumped over with their heads in their hands. BOTH of them actually had their heads in their hands. Mike was moaning. someone in the room was cursing. Derri wouldn't speak. Mike finally moaned "that is SOOO wrong." Terry ran into the room and said, "No. No! I'm too old for this!"

i actually kind of made them mad. needless to say, this whole thing was hysterically funny to me and i couldn't stop laughing. and it made me feel good that i took it as far as it could go. i felt like i owed it to them.

obviously that particular pass didn't survive and i had to substantially reel it back in.
06-23-2006 13:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

LOL! What a great, picturesque story tim! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

06-23-2006 13:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

OH, and more importantly, from that story it sounds as if you're primed and ready for DA and/or SE recording sessions! Pleased Big Grin Cool

Got a few miles left ...

06-23-2006 13:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
OH, and more importantly, from that story it sounds as if you're primed and ready for DA and/or SE recording sessions

like you wouldn't believe.
06-23-2006 13:18 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
OH, and more importantly, from that story it sounds as if you're primed and ready for DA and/or SE recording sessions

like you wouldn't believe.

so, you already have your allotment of song ideas ready? Happy

Got a few miles left ...

06-23-2006 13:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin great story Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-23-2006 13:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » howdy, folks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH