Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA fans ages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't remind her.

08-28-2002 13:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Don't remind her.

Age aint a bad thing.... Right Woggs?
08-28-2002 13:18
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Woggy's cool

08-28-2002 17:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Woggy's very cool... Cool
08-28-2002 18:41 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise

08-28-2002 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

No way...
08-28-2002 18:45 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

...Out

08-28-2002 18:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

gee, thanks, Shempie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Otay...

I'm Forty One dur full years young.....

Ms. Woggs you are the oldest!

Some days, I sure feel it, too Smile

BUT MOST OF THE TIME, I DON'T!

yer only as young as you feel, right?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-29-2002 09:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Woggy's very cool... Cool

ahhhhhhhhh, you guyz are just too nice Smile

Remember, I raised two teenage daughters.............and survived!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-29-2002 09:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

I'm 39. A fan since H. Disc in 1981.
08-29-2002 11:17 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

well that makes 30 people who have given their ages.....

total of 991

so the average for this list is 33.03333333

oldest is Woggy 39 Wink

Youngest is Matt K. 18

three people were 33

Joey
jamespop
jollyholiday

But I think if this poll was taken on the da-dl it would a higher number for an average.

BD

08-29-2002 12:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Ok, ok, Alright!! I am 33. Happy now?

jason t

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-29-2002 12:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

spooky....
jason, jamespop, joey, and jollyholiday
are all 33
Shocked

08-29-2002 12:28 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

and andrew will be 33 in oct!

very scary!!!!

08-29-2002 12:31 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Ok, ok, Alright!! I am 33. Happy now?

jason t

I thought you were older. I guess you just act much more mature than the rest of us in that age range....... Crying

08-29-2002 12:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by anne
spooky....
jason, jamespop, joey, and jollyholiday
are all 33
Shocked

oh I see now

then andrew is just scary on his own....

heh heh Big Grin

08-29-2002 12:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

But I think if this poll was taken on the da-dl it would a higher number for an average.

BD

No, they would argue the point until it ended up being a discussion about Woody Allen or copyright laws and the original question would never get answered..... Roll Eyes

08-29-2002 15:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Now that's kind of funny!!! Big Grin

08-29-2002 15:26 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
Now that's kind of funny!!! Big Grin

You must be on it then? Wink

08-29-2002 15:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I was until I moved and lost my old e-mail and passwords and user names and all that. I should probably check it out again......

08-29-2002 15:33 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH