Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA fans ages
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
battling maxo
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
I just turned 31. Are we all bragging here or are we just glad to have made it this far?

yes
08-25-2002 23:39
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by iota
I just turned 26 today.

Ugggghhhhh. It's depressing, but I hardly think I'll get any sympathy here!

26!

you're right, no sympathy from me. I'd love to have 10 years back to do again. The only problem is I'd still do all the wrong things I did the first time.

BD

(hopefully the right things too!) Tongue

08-25-2002 23:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
battling maxo
unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigDork

26!

you're right, no sympathy from me. I'd love to have 10 years back to do again. The only problem is I'd still do all the wrong things I did the first time.

BD[QUOTE]

amen.
08-25-2002 23:45
kbt
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-19-2002

I am 45. And according to my wife never grew up!!!

08-26-2002 12:23 kbt is offline Send an Email to kbt Search for Posts by kbt Add kbt to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm 31 5/6 - I'll be 32 in October (the 2nd). I've been a DA fan for about 15 years. Big Grin

08-26-2002 12:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

age Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm 30, going on 12....
Lucy
08-26-2002 14:41 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I'm 33 (to tun 34 in December).

How long have I been a DA fan? Hang on a second and let me get my calculator...

Got it...

Now let's see...

2002-1989=

13 years.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

Sorry, wrong band.

What a long strange DIP it's been.
(Ben & Jerry's "Cherry Garcia" - the RIGHT ice creamTongue .
08-26-2002 14:53 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop

Me too! What day in Dec? 23rd for me. Smile )

08-26-2002 15:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

The 9th. (Same day as Donnie Osmond and Steve Taylor - now THERE'S a duet waiting to happenTongue )
08-27-2002 09:44 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I'm 28 and I've been a DA fan since I was 13 years old. I think that average is a little high.

-- aotp
08-27-2002 10:07 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
anne
A Hot Wolly

the sample may be slightly biased, though... after all, it self-selects for people who have internet
08-27-2002 10:33 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jamespop

quote:

The 9th. (Same day as Donnie Osmond and Steve Taylor - now THERE'S a duet waiting to happenTongue )

Cool. My best friend turns 34 Dec 12th. We both discovered DA w/ Vox at the age of 15. Cool

08-27-2002 11:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

DAmb it.....I KNEW it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am the oldest one here.

I DEMAND YOUR RESPECT!

well, okay.......................you don't HAVE to respect me, but it would be nice if you would.

I'm 47.

My birthday is Dec 6th (St. Nicholas Day)

I AM, however, probably the newest kid on the block as far as this music is concerned. Only been introduced about a year ago.

At least I'm young in something Smile Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-27-2002 15:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
kbt
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-19-2002

I first got into Daniel Amos in 1977 when I bought the first two Albums. I was HOOKED!!! By the 80's as a youth pastor I was using DA to hook a new generation.
08-27-2002 15:41 kbt is offline Send an Email to kbt Search for Posts by kbt Add kbt to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

age Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm 18, been a fan since I was 17

Smile
08-28-2002 08:22 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

08-28-2002 08:39 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

I'm 25 and new to the Message Board but I've been a fan of Terry since I was 17.

gone, gone with God, but gone
08-28-2002 12:00 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

i believe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at 46- I'm the only granpa here (at least through confession)
First heard Shotgun Angel in 79- the year I came to Jesus.
(as the saying goes)
so whippersnappers-buck up!
JiMiNy
08-28-2002 12:07 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
OK, I missed this the last time. I didn't have a computer for about six months. Sorry...but it is so interesting!!!

never be sorry for bringing up a good topic, even if it’s one we’ve already talked about. Most of us like to tell “our stories” over again and again. It beats “to the top” and “this thread sucks” any day!

BD

Booooohahahahahahahaha Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
08-28-2002 12:57
Shemp
unregistered

Otay...

I'm Forty One dur full years young.....

Ms. Woggs you are the oldest!
08-28-2002 12:58
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA fans ages

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH