Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Fan Tribute 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok - no PRESSURE or anything!!
and yes I've head Steve b4..he is a class A artist

(and me..well , I tend to skip class a lot.........)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-20-2006 20:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JiMiNy
Any chance you and Miss Woggy plan on a road trip to the Twin Cities to record?? That's about the only way I, Sloan & Tim would be able to participate.....
07-20-2006 21:28 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Well -for now I can try (PC ISSUES!!-AARRGGHHHH!!!) to lay down the guitar so BD will quit whini..er I mean BD will have useful information from his brother.
thats my weekend plan. - sort of - Lord a willin..maybe ,perhaps, for sure its possible, I think.

Dont you feel saavy enough to "build " a song over the information highway?- or are you looking for an excuse for fun??
DId you get Proto-KAw (just wonderin)

the Post office idea is actually working purty good on this other lil project (ALEX!!!!) that I'm trying to tie up.

I'll let you know if I get anything over the wekend.
BD too- OK?
-

07-21-2006 11:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Just so you know, the song "Why Is The Devil Red Super Satanic Remix" will be included as a bonus track on the upcoming best of Radiant Dregs CD. Since BD and Cindy liked the more accessible version I had to find a home for it Big Grin

07-21-2006 11:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2

Cool Big Grin

07-21-2006 14:04 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Well -for now I can try (PC ISSUES!!-AARRGGHHHH!!!) to lay down the guitar so BD will quit whini..er I mean BD will have useful information from his brother.
thats my weekend plan. - sort of - Lord a willin..maybe ,perhaps, for sure its possible, I think.

Dont you feel saavy enough to "build " a song over the information highway?- or are you looking for an excuse for fun??
DId you get Proto-KAw (just wonderin)

the Post office idea is actually working purty good on this other lil project (ALEX!!!!) that I'm trying to tie up.

I'll let you know if I get anything over the wekend.
BD too- OK?
-

I guess Crying Crying Crying

got your email jiminy, just been too lazy to respond Roll Eyes Tongue

07-21-2006 14:05 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

JiMiNy
I jest wanna have fun....

We can try the net thing...
07-21-2006 18:46 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

alrighty folks....i am in san diego this weekend and will be in and out of touch. but let me say i love the "ruf mix" title for this thingy.

i will be back next week and i will have my tracks completed. Smile

it won't be long. yeah...yeah......yeah. Tongue

-wes

07-21-2006 23:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

you think Ruf Mix or Ruff Mix?

how do you spell ruf(f)?

edit:

my spell check says ruff is good and ruf is not.

so at this moment... Ruff Mix is the title.

so there, now you all know.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bigdork.2: 07-22-2006 02:00.

07-22-2006 01:54 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I still prefer Doggie Style Red Face The funny thing is, I don't even think it was Dorf that suggested that one.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-22-2006 05:13 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

I tought we said we were staying out of dorfys bedroom?

07-22-2006 13:26 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

If you guys keep barging in here the midgets are gonna get mad Mad

07-22-2006 13:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
If you guys keep barging in here the midgets are gonna get mad Mad

I take it mercy doesn't live there? Tongue Big Grin

Is it still 2 songs for a dime?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-24-2006 11:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

bd-
got a dedicated Music PC now..and I did a test run- it works!
Will have a very ruff rough soon.
thx

07-25-2006 07:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I am in shame. My group has not yet glommed onto the excitement of the dogs of unknown whereabouts. We practice on Thursday with the sainted Kevin San-Hammando. Homefully tunage will be forthcoming.

07-25-2006 09:10 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

That's so funny. I was thinking the same thing--that ruff mix was a great title. Cool shmool!

RUFF (with 2 fs), yup!

Bowzer! Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-25-2006 15:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
That's so funny. I was thinking the same thing--that ruff mix was a great title. Cool shmool!

RUFF (with 2 fs), yup!

Bowzer! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sha Na Na? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-25-2006 15:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

Completed Songs:
Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping
Built For Glory… - Theo
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin

Ruff Mix:
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Dunce Cap – Jasoooon
Devil’s Elbow – Herringostar
Breathe Deep – Freak Alex Band
Pray Where You Are – Freak Alex Band
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
Jimmy – eddie p
I Can’t Say Goodbye – eddie p

07-25-2006 23:33 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Isn't Larry doing something? Confused

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-25-2006 23:51 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
Completed Songs:
Why Is The Devil Red? (Satanic Version) – The Radiant Dregs
Slow Spin – The Radiant Dregs
Songwork – Ping
Built For Glory… - Theo
a movie thingy for Scenic Routes – Andrew Irwin

Ruff Mix:
Bullet Train – Steve Broderson
Dunce Cap – Jasoooon
Devil’s Elbow – Herringostar
Breathe Deep – Freak Alex Band
Pray Where You Are – Freak Alex Band
Crushing Hand – Cynthia
I Am a Pilgrim - remixed by Schmiege
Jimmy – eddie p
I Can’t Say Goodbye – eddie p
'

Great people doing great songs Pleased

07-25-2006 23:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH