Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Fan Tribute 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger..

be cool, man..
we are pretend rock stars....

and you??

Why?, you are a PRETEND Rock star!!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-20-2006 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger.....it's not too late, you can put a song on it too!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 12:16 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

AND HOW, EXACTLY, AM I SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO "TRACKS" AS YOU CALL THEM?!AM I SOME SORT OF INDIAN SCOUT OR SOMETHING???!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-20-2006 12:17.

10-20-2006 12:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
AM I SOME SORT OF GIRL SCOUT OR SOMETHING?

no comment. Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-20-2006 12:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, that was magicckkc or something or whatever, maybe. STOP USING YOUR MAGIC ON ME!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-20-2006 12:20.

10-20-2006 12:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

berg..
I'd go with "Something"..

If you need to look fer tracks ..check ya shorts.

10-20-2006 12:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Red Face I'm not wearing shorts.

10-20-2006 12:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:

stolen AGAIN, were they?

10-20-2006 12:26 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

berger.....perhaps you could coordinate a fan tribute to the swirling eddies. Big Grin

if not there is rumour of a choir tribute, which would be like paying tribute to chandler...... Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-20-2006 12:31.

10-20-2006 12:30 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
AND HOW, EXACTLY, AM I SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO "TRACKS" AS YOU CALL THEM?!AM I SOME SORT OF INDIAN SCOUT OR SOMETHING???!!!!!

Put your ear to the rails and hopefully the Ghost Train won't run over you on its way to Nowhere. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-20-2006 12:31 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

do you prefer to call it a skirt or a kilt?

Got a few miles left ...

10-20-2006 12:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
stolen AGAIN, were they?

As a matter of fact, no they weren't, Mr. Smartypants. I just happen to be wearing my 2 piece swimsuit if you must know.

I filled up the dirt pit what I usually sleep in and now I'm having a nice swim!! gk!

10-20-2006 12:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
stolen AGAIN, were they?

As a matter of fact, no they weren't, Mr. Smartypants. I just happen to be wearing my 2 piece swimsuit if you must know.

I filled up the dirt pit what I usually sleep in and now I'm having a nice swim!! gk!

I take it it's not the first time you've worn that you've worn that itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot number?

Got a few miles left ...

10-20-2006 12:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
stolen AGAIN, were they?

whooo hooo party at berger's house.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 10-20-2006 12:39.

10-20-2006 12:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I'd love to see the follow up photo to that!

Berg-
do you wear earplugs while swimming (floating, bobbing dogpaddling, breaststroking..oops.....!!)?

10-20-2006 12:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey! How did all those people get in my front yard??!!!

10-20-2006 12:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Hey! How did all those people get in my front yard??!!!

the trailor park is high density housing?

Got a few miles left ...

10-20-2006 12:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

what on earth? berger........you and i both know you have no idea what you were just reading about.

10-20-2006 12:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
do you wear earplugs while swimming (floating, bobbing dogpaddling, breaststroking..oops.....!!)?

No, I only need one plug and I'm not telling where!!!!

10-20-2006 12:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

LOL!

thats a Friday special we got going....!

10-20-2006 12:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Fan Tribute

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH