Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SUmmer tour for the Dogs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SUmmer tour for the Dogs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

SUmmer tour for the Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Copied from the Dogs site...

We will be updating this thread regularly.

7.2 (Sun) Longview, TX @ TBA
7.5 (Wed) Bushnel, IL @ Cornerstone Festival
7.7 (Fri) Roxana, IL @ Old Roxana Theater
7.9 (Sun) Aurora, IL @ Cornerstone Afterparty (w/ The Violet Burning)
7.13 (Thr) Washington, PA @ Vineyard Church
7.15 (Sat) Baltimore, MD @ TBA
- PNB

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 05-17-2006 11:33.

05-02-2006 14:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: SUmmer tour for the Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7.2 (Sun) Longview, TX @ TBA
7.5 (Wed) Bushnel, IL @ Cornerstone Festival
7.13 (Thr) Washington, PA @ Vineyard Church
7.15 (Sat) Baltimore, MD @ TBA

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 05-17-2006 11:34.

05-10-2006 09:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: SUmmer tour for the Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated recently, sorry for the double post above

05-17-2006 14:16 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So good its worth saying twice.

05-17-2006 14:23 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What, no Vegas date? Where better to be a Lost Dog than in Lost Wages?
05-17-2006 14:29 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

We used to play the big rooms... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Davison
What, no Vegas date? Where better to be a Lost Dog than in Lost Wages?

Vegas. Cool
05-17-2006 15:09 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no west coast dates?

05-17-2006 20:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

Yay! Big Grin

gone, gone with God, but gone
05-17-2006 22:55 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

washington, PA

that makes me a happy freaky dog-lovin' boy on this rainy dreary cold day in may in western pa

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-18-2006 08:38 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't do much for me.

05-18-2006 10:40 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

sorry.

maybe you will get some dogs in the fall...

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-18-2006 10:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by freak
washington, PA

that makes me a happy freaky dog-lovin' boy on this rainy dreary cold day in may in western pa

~f

Yep, I hope to be there, too. Pleased

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 05-18-2006 15:58.

05-18-2006 15:57 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

there are west coast dates for the fall

05-19-2006 07:42 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

and here they are...

9.22 (Fri) Everett, WA @ Calvary Chapel
9.23 (Sat) Bremerton, WA @ Roxy Theater
9.24 (Sun) Mountlake Terrace, WA @ Calvary Fellowship
9.25 (Mon) WA @ Private
9.26 (Tue) Winston, OR @ TBA
9.27 (Wed) Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
9.28 (Thr) Sacramento, CA @ The Underground
9.29 (Fri) Oakland, CA @ Regeneration

05-19-2006 07:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:
Originally posted by freak
washington, PA

~f

Yep, I hope to be there, too. Pleased

FreakShaw - Tongue

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-19-2006 08:59 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
and here they are...

9.22 (Fri) Everett, WA @ Calvary Chapel
9.23 (Sat) Bremerton, WA @ Roxy Theater
9.24 (Sun) Mountlake Terrace, WA @ Calvary Fellowship
9.25 (Mon) WA @ Private
9.26 (Tue) Winston, OR @ TBA
9.27 (Wed) Portland, OR @ Wonder Ballroom
9.28 (Thr) Sacramento, CA @ The Underground
9.29 (Fri) Oakland, CA @ Regeneration

Cool Cool Cool Thanks Ron!
Sacramento looks good to me. Now that's something i rarely say.

05-19-2006 10:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

Looks good to me! Now I know that I live in North Carolina, but we could take a little trip to Illinois to see family, skip Cstone saving the cost of admission (I think that alone for our family of 5 would cover the gas up there....well, almost), and go see them there. I'll have to check this out. Cool Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-21-2006 21:46 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:

Looks good to me! Now I know that I live in North Carolina, but we could take a little trip to Illinois to see family, skip Cstone saving the cost of admission (I think that alone for our family of 5 would cover the gas up there....well, almost), and go see them there. I'll have to check this out. Cool Pleased

I didn't even think about this but Aurora is near Chicago. I don't think another 10-12 hours of driving will be possible for us to see them there. (5-6 hours north of where my family is at). Crying Crying Crying Crying

Smile
05-23-2006 13:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

No HI tour? What better place to play "Island Dreams?"

05-23-2006 14:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
No HI tour? What better place to play "Island Dreams?"

Now that would be a great place for a DAmb reunion. You pay for the concert and we'll all pay to fly over there ~ cept Theo and dorf. Tongue

Smile
05-23-2006 16:56 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SUmmer tour for the Dogs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH