Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler has failed you people!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i get back, chandler leaves.....

what the heck?

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-12-2006 13:50 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

PFR = Pray For Rain? i just wasn't sure who uvie meant.

hey, ya larry! i'm still here!
05-12-2006 13:52 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Durn Straight! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes PFR! Hey, I like that swiss vanilla booboo coated stuff at times, Mr. XTC. Plus the first track on each CD was often a King's X rip-off.
05-12-2006 13:53 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Big Grin

05-12-2006 13:54 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Durn Straight! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
Plus the first track on each CD was often a King's X rip-off.

i thought i was the only one who noticed that!!!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-12-2006 13:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
PFR = Pray For Rain? i just wasn't sure who uvie meant.

hey, ya larry! i'm still here!

afternoon sir.

when can we expect some decent weather here?

05-12-2006 13:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Jiminy-Nope, the PFR show was a lunch-time thing in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The location was The Anchor Room, a mega-big, mega-creepy bookstore. Every time I go in there I keep looking over my shoulder, expecting to see Jesus turning over tables of WWJD leg warmers.
05-12-2006 13:59 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

larry -- everyone i know out here thinks i'm nuts, but i love just having weather. LA weather was so monotinous, i just grew to hate it.

and uvie, Big Grin that wasn't a challenge, i just wasn't sure what PFR was.
05-12-2006 14:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Tim-

Oh... it was a challenge alright... are you calling me stupid, saying I don't know a challenge when I hear it? Is THAT the kind of man you are, going about saying people is stupid?

And did someone modify my post? I'm pretty sure I didn't write "swiss vanilla booboo coated stuff" but maybe someone snuck into my office while I was inspecting my flask.
05-12-2006 14:02 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

"swiss vanilla booboo coated stuff" Big Grin
05-12-2006 14:05 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

THAT'S IT!!!! First you insult my manhood, make comments about my mom, say I'm stupid and THEN, with your message board super powers, you go about messin' with my posts.

I'M DONE WITH YOU CHANDLER!!!! I'M TAKING DOWN THE WEB SITE AND REPLACING IT WITH A TRIBUTE TO THE BASS PLAYER FOR THE CARPENTERS!

Then I'll go take my temper medication.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by uvulapie: 05-12-2006 14:10.

05-12-2006 14:10 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Jiminy-Nope, the PFR show was a lunch-time thing in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The location was The Anchor Room, a mega-big, mega-creepy bookstore. Every time I go in there I keep looking over my shoulder, expecting to see Jesus turning over tables of WWJD leg warmers.

Sorry U
i thought you were out of the twin cities.....
sorry bout that.
(lke Bergers trailer is THERE!!????)

well- maybe we should go in there next time I'm in IN~
and do de work of de Lawd!
(he heee

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2006 14:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Is two Bergers a Big Mac?

05-12-2006 14:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
larry -- everyone i know out here thinks i'm nuts, but i love just having weather. LA weather was so monotinous, i just grew to hate it.

it just screws my head all up.....sinuses and such...hot cold - hot cold

05-12-2006 14:19 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
THAT'S IT!!!! First you insult my manhood, make comments about my mom, say I'm stupid and THEN, with your message board super powers, you go about messin' with my posts.

how berger-like! Happy
05-12-2006 14:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

You live in a pit outside a guys trailor for a while and it starts to rub off on you. Plus the fire ants. Sorry about that paranoid outburst. I don't think the Carpenters really had a bass player anyway.
05-12-2006 14:22 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

tim
arent you in NAshville?
they get a change of season there ..

(not like we do-

-but basically the grass stays green nearly all year dont it?

05-12-2006 14:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
You live in a pit outside a guys trailor for a while and it starts to rub off on you. Plus the fire ants. Sorry about that paranoid outburst. I don't think the Carpenters really had a bass player anyway.

just a very thin drummer.....

(Ouch!)

05-12-2006 14:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

quote:
You live in a pit outside a guys trailor for a while and it starts to rub off on you. Plus the fire ants.

Gkkk! Where am I??!

Look Chandler, AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU AND AGREE WITH HIM, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THIS PERSON IS. I'VE BEEN SLEEPING OUTSIDE OF MY TRAILER IN A PIT FOR YEARS, SO I WOULD'VE SEEN HIM!!! BESIDES, I'VE EATEN ALL THE FIRE ANTS!!! GK GKKKXK!

05-12-2006 14:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

along with Moths
(RAndy on Earl last night)

Earl - "You ate a moth? - how'd it taste?
Randy- "dry."

05-12-2006 14:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH