Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler has failed you people!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jamespop -- was that your son's first live concert? my wife and kids surprised me and took me to see (locals) Kings of Leon, recently. it was one of my kids' first ever live music experiences (outside of the Dogs, DA, Choir.)

It was the first concert like this - he's done smaller shows (like the Backyard BBQ Tour - which he still talks about) and some other artists who have come to our church. But for the sheer number and noise - this was his first. Great fun.
05-12-2006 14:35 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jiminy -- yes, and i love nashville. i don't mind if it keeps raining here, i just love the fact that there's actual weather. Happy
05-12-2006 14:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

cool - for a minute there I thought I was stalking the wrong famous guy!

what a waste of time THAT would have been..and the bathroom photos would have been worth nothing to the Enquirer

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2006 14:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

What??!!! PFR?!?!! WHICH ONE OF YOU SISSY MARIES IS A PFR FAN???!!!!!!!

05-12-2006 14:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

uhmm..all the other s here dude'

not me..
(whew!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2006 14:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

****begin shameless promotion***

tim...check out my old band when you get a chance. the bass player cited you as his ONLY influence....well outside maybe robin spurs......he not nearly the player, but he went for the raw emotion, and went for it with reckless abandon

www.myspace.com/sometimesrain

***end shameless promotion***

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-12-2006 14:45 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

I AM, YOU NINNY!

While I'd prefer some zesty Sleepytime Gorilla Museum or The Paper Chase, a nice round of PFR hits the spot sometimes.

At least I'm not responsible for holding up the promised Swirling Eddies album. The word on the street is that you've lost your touch so you're dragging your feet in getting back in the studio. I bet Chandler could stand in for you if your fingers have grown soft.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by uvulapie: 05-12-2006 14:52.

05-12-2006 14:47 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

larry -- i don't have speakers set up here but i'll check 'em out at home.
05-12-2006 14:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
larry -- i don't have speakers set up here but i'll check 'em out at home.

cool....we used to joke about opening for the choir one day......... Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-12-2006 14:51 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
What??!!! PFR?!?!! WHICH ONE OF YOU SISSY MARIES IS A PFR FAN???!!!!!!!

i don't even know what the acronym stands for... Confused

bobd

05-12-2006 14:52 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i gotta run, friends. nice chatting with you. have a great weekend!
05-12-2006 14:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

OH YEAH?? WELL IT'S NOT MY FINGERS WHAT HAVE GROWN SOFT!!!!

Wait, what am I saying.

Anyway, I'll show you how ready I am! I challenge all the other Swirling Eddies to a recording duel!!!Whatever that means. Whatever.

05-12-2006 14:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
chandler my man..

So larrys gone - big deal
the important people are still hangin.
(he heee!)

Howazya?

YEAH, LIKE ME!

Oh, and TIM, of course!

HIYA TIM!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-12-2006 15:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Lost Canine! how are ya?

I'm doing well, thanx. It's "Aloha Friday." The sun is shining bright, the ocean is glistening, shorts & flip flops everyday, God is good.

ENVY.

it's a sin.

IT SNOWED HERE TODAY.........

no freakin' kidding Frown Frown

that room still open, Canine??

05-12-2006 15:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
quote:
Lost Canine! how are ya?

I'm doing well, thanx. It's "Aloha Friday." The sun is shining bright, the ocean is glistening, shorts & flip flops everyday, God is good.

ENVY.

it's a sin.

IT SNOWED HERE TODAY.........

no freakin' kidding Frown Frown

Always for the Wogster!

05-12-2006 15:17 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I havent heard it- and am not drawn in at this point
to me the man has gotten a bit hit and miss
but I LOVE the hits.

(refering to Neil - NOt ROb..!)

you can listen online.................I'm not that fond.

http://www.jtmp.org/

see the link in the middle of the page.

I like the OLD Neil stuff better.

05-12-2006 15:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
OH YEAH?? WELL IT'S NOT MY FINGERS WHAT HAVE GROWN SOFT!!!!

Wait, what am I saying.

Anyway, I'll show you how ready I am! I challenge all the other Swirling Eddies to a recording duel!!!Whatever that means. Whatever.

That's the spirit! Just be sure to hit "record" first.. Tongue

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-12-2006 15:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:

Always for the Wogster![/quote]

YOU're the best! Now, all I need is time, money, and the gumption to GET there Smile Smile

05-12-2006 15:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

Always for the Wogster!

YOU're the best! Now, all I need is time, money, and the gumption to GET there Smile Smile [/quote]

You can go with me Woggy! Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-12-2006 20:51 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
i get back, chandler leaves.....

what the heck?

I hear ya larryl, cept you were fortunate enough to be here during the day when chandler was. I couldn't find a spare moment today to even turn the computer on. Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-12-2006 20:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH