Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Any chance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any chance
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Any chance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somebody could put some footage up from spittle and phlegm or other terry projects? I'd post the stuff everywhere Big Grin

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home

04-11-2006 19:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someone should do that!
04-12-2006 10:44 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some parts of S&P might not be good to post with a reference as to where it comes from.. remember the disclaimer. Shocked Big Grin "I Got An Idea" might be cool..

04-12-2006 12:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

well that goes without saying... even though it is a good reminder Tongue
04-12-2006 14:05 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

I would give you guys a kiss if you put I've Got An Idea on there!!!

04-12-2006 14:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Here's a start.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...d=593461153&n=2

04-12-2006 18:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

I bet that jerkmo BD has something he could put up there!
04-13-2006 09:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Do it do it do it!!! Tongue

04-13-2006 10:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

I'd ban dorf if he slips you some tongue Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
04-13-2006 10:16 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Do it do it do it!!! Tongue

dorf, I don't think you have to tell El' to "do it" Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-13-2006 11:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:

I'd ban dorf if he slips you some tongue Shocked

this ain't Hershey anymore? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-13-2006 11:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

this thread is starting to feel like a DA orgy. Big Grin

04-13-2006 17:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

how would you know?

I didn't think you were invited to the first one were you?
04-13-2006 18:30 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

No Crying

04-13-2006 22:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Some parts of S&P might not be good to post with a reference as to where it comes from.. remember the disclaimer. Shocked Big Grin "I Got An Idea" might be cool..

I started to make a video from the DVD but then decided it would be best if the a-bros did it instead. (if they want to) Since it's still for sale, they may not want to give it away for free.

04-14-2006 00:29 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Do it A Bros!!!

04-14-2006 01:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Please Crying Crying Crying

04-14-2006 01:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Any chance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH