Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Club
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Avocado Club Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone gotten their Avocado Club Release yet? I'm not pesting . . . just anxious. OK, maybe I am pesting.
03-14-2002 08:42 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Not Yet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused
I didn't know it was sent out yet?

wow I didn't see the edit button yet. can we only edit our own post? or do we have to worry about carl going in and messing with our words? Big Grin

03-14-2002 10:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Not yet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think the CDs have been sent yet. Perhaps we'll get an update soon (or better yet, a special gift in our mailboxes!!!) Big Grin Big Grin
03-14-2002 10:28 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to mislead anybody . . . I was not suggesting that the cds were sent out yet. I was just asking if anyone knew anything yet.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-14-2002 12:04 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I got mine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got Mine!!!

No, that's not true..............Roll Eyes

03-14-2002 12:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mr. WU Mr. WU is a male
Normal Noggin

Location: You can kill us, but cannot do us any real harm - Justin Martyr

Ooooh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had me going there for a minute.
03-14-2002 12:51 Mr. WU is offline Send an Email to Mr. WU Search for Posts by Mr. WU Add Mr. WU to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Yeah, you had me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One shouldn't joke about receiving new Terry material before it has actually been received. Some dedicated fans may go postal.
03-14-2002 13:21 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm sickened by this whole thread........

thanks to joey , i'm giving it a poor rating.

maybe in the future you wont play with peoples emotions like that.

i'm going off to cry now.........

Crying

03-14-2002 13:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Don't cry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When the MBD pre-orders went out, there were some people that REALLY, REALLY did get very upset because some got theirs right away and some were delayed up to a month. The good audiori's fired the shipping company after that. I won't kid about such SERIOUS matters anymore...Roll Eyes

03-14-2002 13:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

03-15-2002 10:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yep Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Correct info there. We use Stamps.com now, except
for the overseas orders which stamps.com is not set up for.
We wish the mail was more reliable, we sent out
tons of those all at once.. the variation in the
length of time it took for them to reach people
was ridiculous. And definately not what any of us had
in mind. (JT and we drove to Nashville and met at Dan
Michael's house to let Tim Chandler sign his part on
the MBDs.. and we sat there all day stuffing envelopes
and drove back the next day to send them all out at once
so everyone would get them at once. This all after
Terry, Ed and Greg sat up all day and signed their part
and overnighted them to Nashville.)
It's frustrating to work that hard to make everyone happy
and it all goes down the drain because the Shipping service is ineficiant. Mad

We have to ask JT about the AC discs... we were told we should have them by last Monday... still waiting too.
They are probably at the manufacturers. Confused

We will check with him, he's had his hands full of some
cool Cornerstone/summer plans.. and we've been working
on trying to get some older titles rounded up, as well
as helping as much as we can with rounding up some interesting stuff for other releases. Wink

It's not that we don't want to get all this stuff done,
but as I've said before Diamante going under has put a
big wrench in the plans that JT and DA made.
It's difficult to fix the damage, and get this stuff out
on top of that. JT has been working hard at it, and if
even half the plans that he, Terry and we have been discussing for the summer come true. I personally will
be a happy DA fan.
Cool

PS: You can only edit your own messages. Smile )

-Audiori J

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-16-2002 14:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just heard from JT, we were told the Club Discs should
be on their way to us tomarrow.

If so, they will be going out ASAP.

Also, the WEWH bookset...he said Brian Heydn is working
with the manufacturer on the book cover specs, and that
the discs are done. I for one, can't wait.

jason t

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-27-2002 09:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Just heard from JT, we were told the Club Discs should
be on their way to us tomarrow.

If so, they will be going out ASAP.

Also, the WEWH bookset...he said Brian Heydn is working
with the manufacturer on the book cover specs, and that
the discs are done. I for one, can't wait.

jason t

woo hoo!!! on both of these!!

BD

03-28-2002 21:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Administrator

Guess what.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guess what is sitting on our computer desk as
I type... the Avocado Club Disc Vol. 1

Whats on it you ask?

You will soon hear for yourself, we will be getting
these ready to ship in the next 2 days. Hopefully,
everyone should be receiving them starting next week.

Let the rejoicing begin..

the townsends

04-04-2002 15:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Yeah!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-04-2002 16:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Yippi ay ya Yippi ai woo hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Guess what is sitting on our computer desk as
I type... the Avocado Club Disc Vol. 1

Whats on it you ask?

You will soon hear for yourself, we will be getting
these ready to ship in the next 2 days. Hopefully,
everyone should be receiving them starting next week.

Let the rejoicing begin..

the townsends

Please join with me as we dance the dance the dance of joy.

[picture in your mind a stunningly cute 30 yr old standing in front of his work computer. Knees together, hips swaying side to side. Arms gathered in T-rex pose grooving]

And in other news. Uncle Stonehills Hat turned up yesterday along with the MBD t-shirt up for sale at DA.com.
04-04-2002 17:04 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
anne
A Hot Wolly

got it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue
04-09-2002 18:06 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by anne
Tongue

Where's mine? Hi Anne, you should post here more often, we miss you. Smile

04-09-2002 18:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
anne
A Hot Wolly

thanks joey t, you're a peach
........................ well almost

we'll have to talk about av club when you get yours, eh?

04-09-2002 18:13 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by anne
thanks joey t, you're a peach
........................ well almost

we'll have to talk about av club when you get yours, eh?

Yeah, we can actually talk about Terry on this board. LOL! I'm sure you heard about the MBD pre-orders. Some came a month later than others. Many on the da-dl and some on this board would get kind of upset when people started talking about it because they hadn't got theirs yet. Hopefully that won't happen this time. Big Grin

04-09-2002 18:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Club

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH