Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Times & Epochs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times & Epochs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Times & Epochs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tomorrow (Monday, May 5th) marks two years since my eldest son, Andrew, was taken up into the arms of our Father, God Almighty.

Perhaps it is God's timing then that I have an official release date for "Come as a child or not at all" (CAACONAA).

JULY 1, 2003
Nearly 20 songs
15 Artists

A rich musical/lyrical tribute that I'm sure you will ingest one morsel at a time. Each contributor was certainly filled with passion for the story and the cause. For those who purchase a copy, I think you will be blessed by this collection for years to come--let alone by the essays composed by the producer and executive producer.

As the emporer in "Amadeus" observed:

"Well...there it is."
05-04-2003 10:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will be getting one.

05-04-2003 12:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Mark, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't you forget to add:
"And have a nice day" Confused

05-04-2003 12:29 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a nice day!

05-04-2003 12:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from Andy's Angels!

www.andysangels.org

05-04-2003 12:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
I dunno, Mark Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saying you'll pick up a copy is fairly great "Have a nice day" from where I sit!!! Big Grin

PS: Does that address work? www.andysangelsrecords.org is what I usually hand out. Just don't go to www.andysangels.com UNLESS you wanna be Arnie S. Shocked
05-04-2003 12:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

It does work. Believe me, I learned a long time ago not to type .com

Red Face

05-04-2003 12:46 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigMouthBass
unregistered
Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At least it's not raunchy. Some of those web-dresses are very close and you get something you absolutely didn't need to see.

Dot-Org, however. Very cool! Can't wait!
05-04-2003 12:53
Mark Mark is a male

Buy something from the DA webstore and Andysangelsrecords today! Support two good causes!

www.danielamos.com/store

www.andysangelsrecords.org

05-04-2003 12:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigMouthBass
unregistered
What... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

to buy. Hey Mark. I can make a fairly good choice myself from the DA store. What do you suggest from the andysangels store? I see that both stores have Suffer the children.
-bmb
05-04-2003 12:58
Mark Mark is a male

All of the titles are good, but you should get the book, The Father Loves The Son , and read it. If you aren't crying by the time you are done reading it, you aren't human.

05-04-2003 13:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigMouthBass
unregistered
Done Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thankx.
05-04-2003 13:53
Mark Mark is a male

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

05-04-2003 14:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JULY 1, 2003
05-04-2003 16:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

Yes

05-04-2003 17:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Indeed.
05-04-2003 19:14 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I know that I'll brave the exchange rates and jump on the bus and grab one. Heck you never know, Theo just may let some of the Dambed get a pre crack at 'em.

I'm hoping to profile Theo and the release on my site. The more people who know about this the more chance people will pick this up. Especially fans of the contributors.

Amen, and Theo have a calm heart as you mark the anniversary of the passing of your child. A grief I and any other parent never want to experience.

You are pretty amazing.

Next time your in Vancouver let's go for coffee, or come on over and I'll cook, and let the kids jump all over you.

05-04-2003 19:30 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

You are pretty amazing.

Indeed Cool
05-04-2003 19:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

"Indeed"

Well, at least it was a post of sorts.

Not like the 10000 posts I had to wade through when I checked in. I think our righteous brother nailed every post out there last night.

What dedication

What a guy

Whatever.

(I'm just green that's all).

Mark Mark Mark he's the man.

05-04-2003 19:37 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

Mark Mark Mark he's the man.

Let's all kick him in the can! Mad

oops I guess I am a little green too...Roll Eyes

Cool Wink

BD
05-04-2003 20:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Times & Epochs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH