Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

woo-hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we will all get our CDs sooooooooon! Pleased

05-01-2003 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soon!
New Lyrics by Captian Pedantic (Yankovic)
Original words and music by Terry

(This song is not to be taken as picking on the store - it is tongue in cheek and as the line says "We love you guys" - I'm comparing you to Jesus after all)

And the webstore offers some great cd's
even a few t-shirts
And in this place you buy your sounds
for we know it will all be good
See the special offer - limited edition
Random acts and Prickly Heat
We have got one but the other we cannot meet

(chorus)
And we say "How Long" (CD quickly come)
And they say "artwork isn't done yet"
Oh we cry "How Long" (CD quickly come)
And they say "problem at manufacturing"
Even so ohh oh oh "When will our disk arrive"
We cry "How long"
And they say "Soon!"

We shall get the disk and a bonus too
Thats' why we love these guys
They work real hard for Terrys ministry
And we'll buy it all anyway

There will be no sorrow, there will be no mourning
The disks will arrive on that day
"so post them quickly guys" The whole Damb board does say

(chorus)
We cry "How long"
And they say "Soon!"

05-01-2003 17:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
05-01-2003 17:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

05-01-2003 17:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

'kin A! Big Grin

August 2005
05-01-2003 19:30 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cute... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...but that song might be taken the wrong way. And you put quotes around the word "ministry", perhaps implying that this is a so-called-but-not-a-real-ministry ministry.

Peace, brother. I'm one of those patiently waiting too.

Smile

05-01-2003 20:12 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
...but that song might be taken the wrong way. And you put quotes around the word "ministry", perhaps implying that this is a so-called-but-not-a-real-ministry ministry.

Peace, brother. I'm one of those patiently waiting too.

Smile

I put the quotes on "ministry" as I don't think Terry really treats it as such. At least not the way the 700 club do Smile

That is also why I put the "We love you guys" comment

I'll edit the quotes out.

05-01-2003 20:41 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I like it.

05-02-2003 00:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mr. Burn
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

What we need is an official greeter. Someone sensible, warm, and friendly like myself. Do i have your vote?
05-02-2003 00:02 Mr. Burn is offline Send an Email to Mr. Burn Search for Posts by Mr. Burn Add Mr. Burn to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

You have my vote...but then again you are the only one running Big Grin

05-02-2003 00:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Are you getting tired of running yet?

05-03-2003 09:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burn
What we need is an official greeter. Someone sensible, warm, and friendly like myself. Do i have your vote?

sure, you have my vote

unless someone else wants the job like maybe EBN or OWOTH... on second thought, it would be better if it were you.Roll Eyes
05-03-2003 09:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burn

Do you mean like the WalMart greeters...that's my dream for how to spend retirement.

05-03-2003 09:47 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

So you can greet all the young women?

05-03-2003 09:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

When you're old enough to get that job ALL the women are youngWink

05-03-2003 09:51 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Soon!
New Lyrics by Captian Pedantic (Yankovic)
Original words and music by Terry

(This song is not to be taken as picking on the store - it is tongue in cheek and as the line says "We love you guys" - I'm comparing you to Jesus after all)

And the webstore offers some great cd's
even a few t-shirts
And in this place you buy your sounds
for we know it will all be good
See the special offer - limited edition
Random acts and Prickly Heat
We have got one but the other we cannot meet

(chorus)
We cry "How long"
And they say "Soon!"

We shall get the disk and a bonus too
Thats' why we love these guys
They work real hard for Terrys ministry
And we'll buy it all anyway

There will be no sorrow, there will be no mourning
The disks will arrive on that day
"so post them quickly guys" The whole Damb board does say

(chorus)
We cry "How long"
And they say "Soon!"

very cute! Pleased

05-03-2003 11:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Skemankis
When you're old enough to get that job ALL the women are youngWink

So that's a bad thing

05-03-2003 16:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Mark was here.

05-04-2003 08:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Have a great day!

05-04-2003 09:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

I can't wait to see what my pledge to Dr. Taylor brings me in the mail...Tongue

05-04-2003 10:19 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH