Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello Audiori » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Audiori
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Hello Audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it just me and my computer, or is the webstore down for repairs and updates?
04-21-2003 13:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just you and yr computer. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-21-2003 13:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Billy Bob
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep... came up fer me....
no money to buy anything, but it came up.... Red Face

04-21-2003 13:49 Billy Bob is offline Send an Email to Billy Bob Search for Posts by Billy Bob Add Billy Bob to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Well!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That'll teach me to upgrade! Big Grin

Edit: Okay! This is too weird. On this entire website there are only 2 things I can't access:
the webstore
more emoticons

Is that too weird or WHAT!?!?!?!? fffffphhhht&#*&#$&#%
04-21-2003 13:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

my old vic 20 seems to be working just fine! Big Grin

04-21-2003 14:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hmph... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I've got money to spend!!

well...a little... Red Face
04-21-2003 14:26 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

just be like me and go to the library! Wink

04-21-2003 14:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm a computer ignoramous Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know NOTHINGK!!

So I'll hand this problem over to my wife. She'll lay her computer capable hands on this thing and it'll be healed. Until then (and my wife'll be happy) I'll hang onto our money! HA!
04-21-2003 15:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
That'll teach me to upgrade! Big Grin

Edit: Okay! This is too weird. On this entire website there are only 2 things I can't access:
the webstore
more emoticons

Is that too weird or WHAT!?!?!?!? fffffphhhht&#*&#$&#%

could you have some sort of pop-up killer working?

04-21-2003 18:04 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Gotta handle on it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When we upgraded, new mother board and such, my wife made some changes to our internet set up. She's gonna fix it all up tonight...

despite the danger of what I might spend here! Big Grin
04-21-2003 18:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

Good Luck Theo! Cool

04-21-2003 20:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Doctor Wifey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

She strikes again! Not only is everything fixed, but it zips along at light speed! Emoticons back; watch this:

Big Grin Crying Wink Baby OH! And I love Tongue and Cool

Oh mi gosh! When it's script and not an emoticon, one of those reads really nasty! Sorry!

Computers AWAAAAAY! Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-21-2003 21:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

I would like the zip along at light speed part! Smile )

04-22-2003 18:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello Audiori

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH