Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST mp3s » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST mp3s
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PaulM PaulM is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-21-2002

TST mp3s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't really know if this is, ahem, proper to ask, but I wonder if anyone has TST "Knowlege" and "Briefing" as mp3s? I own the records, but, alas, I no longer own a turntable, much less the software/hardware necessary to put the tracks on my hard drive or on a CD. If someone would be willing to simply e-mail me the tracks, I would be much obliged. (I sincerely believe this is legal, as well as ethical and fair to the artists. If someone disagrees, I am willing to be corrected. . . . )

By the way, I just burned a CD of pretty much the whole DA discography to listen to on my portable CD/MP3 player (which I got for free by the way!!). I only included DA titles, not SE, and had just enough room for all: 207 songs, 11:39:35 total time, 642.6 mb. I left out "And So it Goes" from MBD, b/c they included that long blank space, and the random sounds at the end, and that track put me over the top. I haven't figured out how to edit individual mp3 files. (By the way, I own all the CDs for which I have the mp3s, so don't start about pirating!)

Good night!
06-20-2002 23:53 PaulM is offline Send an Email to PaulM Search for Posts by PaulM Add PaulM to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Why go thru all that trouble??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When K and I is only 9 bucks at RadRockers . They had Briefing for about 15 not too long ago... Don't try to buy any really rare TST stuff there though... Ouch! Pleased

06-21-2002 00:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the DA titles on one CD...
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Great Idea!
06-21-2002 09:21 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
PaulM PaulM is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by PaulM
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
When K and I is only 9 bucks at RadRockers . They had Briefing for about 15 not too long ago... Don't try to buy any really rare TST stuff there though... Ouch! Pleased

Thanks for the tip!
06-21-2002 12:06 PaulM is offline Send an Email to PaulM Search for Posts by PaulM Add PaulM to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST mp3s

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH