Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Internet Radio Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Internet Radio Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mystery5
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-24-2003

Internet Radio Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Everyone. Daniel Amos is a favorite band of mine, and I play their music and others on my Intenet radio show "The Underground Mystery". Listen at www.channelzonline.org Thursdays 6:00 to 7:00 pm Eastern.
03-24-2003 19:04 Mystery5 is offline Send an Email to Mystery5 Search for Posts by Mystery5 Add Mystery5 to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like anybody who promotes DA!

03-24-2003 19:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I, too, play DA on my radio show, The Neverland Ballroom. it's archived at www.greencouchstudios.com

right now there is a recent show in mp3 format that is probably one of the best shows i've done. the one i want to be remembered by.

support internet radio shows!!!!!!!!!!!
03-25-2003 11:35 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that dancing spiderman kinda freaks me out...........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-25-2003 12:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

he's busting a funky move on the world or ROCK!
03-25-2003 17:20 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Internet Radio Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH