Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fans in Oklahoma? Sound Off! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Fans in Oklahoma? Sound Off!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was in Oklahoma for about 3 years from 91 to 93. I liked it. I have good friends there (some who like DA - but aren't on the list).

Greg

03-17-2003 13:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BobRobertz BobRobertz is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by BobRobertz
jamespop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Hey Bob!

I grew up in southeastern OK, Pushmataha County, Clayton, Nashoba, Snow. Small towns before I left for college. Are you a native to OKC? An import?

I'm about as native as one could be who wasn't born here. Been here since I was 3. Grew up in Ada, but have spent the last 15 years in Oklahoma City.

I'm guessing I was one of the few teenage DA fans growing up in Pontotoc County. Where do you live now?
03-18-2003 11:21 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Transplanted to the north Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I make my home in Owensboro, Kentucky, presently.
03-19-2003 15:22 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Fans in Oklahoma? Sound Off!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH