Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Haikus!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB Haikus!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Space Ghost
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
what would a Henry Rollins haiku sound like, Space Ghost?

Joey's suggestion
is a perfect response to
the question you asked

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

03-14-2003 12:24 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Hey! This ain't the Yard! Mad

Forgive me, Doctor,
But I don't know what you mean;
"Hey! This ain't the Yard!"

Haikus were a big thing on the Choir board (back when it was called "The Yard")

03-14-2003 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
God help us! When will i learn to heed warnings?

You ain't kidding on that one! Shocked

03-14-2003 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Horrified is Doc
of Clinton's hidden member
We thank God for trees!

03-15-2003 10:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

that is sooooo true! Shocked

03-15-2003 12:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:
quote:
Hey! This ain't the Yard! Mad

Forgive me, Doctor,
But I don't know what you mean;
"Hey! This ain't the Yard!"

Haikus were a big thing on the Choir board (back when it was called "The Yard")

wasn't that back when it didn't suck? Tongue

Cool
03-15-2003 12:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

I guess... that board has always been to slow to keep my interest for long! Frown

03-15-2003 12:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

silly gibberish? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the only times it has been of any interest at all lately is the once in a blue moon when Tim C or Berger Royale posts there..... Frown

Cool
03-15-2003 12:57 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

"Pray, study Torah"
gefilte warns Manhattan
Apocalypse now?

03-15-2003 20:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

Space Ghost's computer
is on the fritz...thank God for
public libraries

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

03-16-2003 15:22 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

That 20 pound carp
Speaks healing to computers?
Its worth a try, no?

03-16-2003 16:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

This thread does sucketh
Really, really, like, sucketh
I mean, this thread glows with warmth

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-17-2003 08:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

Carl hates this thread
I love composing haikus
Who gives a rat's a**

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

03-17-2003 14:47 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

A rat's burro is not
Mine to give, so I must say
Haiku to you too

Tongue

Shocked

Dude, thou knowest I
kid, so, like, lotus blossoms
and all that jazz, bro

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-17-2003 14:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Carl hates this thread
I love composing haikus
Who gives a rat's a**

Tongue LOL! Tongue

03-17-2003 15:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Dr Rich, dennis
Baxturd the White, baxter, .backs.
jiminy, jc

EdHead, Asherman
Andrew, Captain Pedantic
™, matrix-mode

Big Dork, B Diddy
Woggy, Dr. Woggenstein
Joey T., Carman?

Stuart Pedasso
OVERREACTING HOTHEAD
Bubba Death Machine

03-17-2003 20:56 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Du-hu-hu-hu-huuuuuuuude!
You, like, you know, kinda ROCK!
Righteous, righteous dude!

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
03-18-2003 08:10 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Praise Gow-wud! We're blest!
Carmun has anuther film
Comin' out! Praise Gow-

WUD!!! Big Grin

Praise GOW-wud!!!
03-18-2003 08:49 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

close, but don't... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by afterglow
Dr Rich, dennis

...forget "Uncle Ralph!" Shocked

03-19-2003 16:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
al-Sahaf
unregistered

Whence came that Scud bomb?
Great Uncle has no weapons
God himself fights you
03-20-2003 09:18
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Haikus!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH