Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Yup, everything went to the newer order's address.

Whew!

I am so relieved.

At least I know it's in the mail and on its way to the correct address. The delay is bareable knowing that.

Thanks guys!!!!

Just in case you are wondering.....

Still waiting.

03-11-2003 04:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Whew!

I am so relieved.

At least I know it's in the mail and on its way to the correct address. The delay is bareable knowing that.

Thanks guys!!!!

Still waiting.

you talkin' to me? Frown

Cool
03-11-2003 12:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

Still waiting.

you talkin' to me? Frown

No not you. I was talking about my hodgepodge, christmas disks, 2 x dogs and 2 x 77's disk that are not here yet.

03-11-2003 22:54 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I know the feeling, been waiting for some stuff since September.

One disc was lost, oddly enough a LD cd. Then some MR stuff never showed.

International orders are iffy at times. Not dissing the boys, but man it's hard to run a charity and business.

I'll forgive one, not the other.

03-12-2003 11:02 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BobRobertz BobRobertz is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-02-2003

OK, now I Can't Stand It Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

We're running slightly behind at the moment.. nothing serious - nothing even close to the problems we had in January. We just had some extra work to take care of in late February that slowed things down a little. We should be back up to date by the end of the week. Your order should be arriving soon.

Hey Audiori. I ordered Knowledge & Innocence as well as Mr. Buechner's Dream about 2 1/2 weeks ago. The suspense is killin' me. Any news?

Thanks!

Robert
03-12-2003 21:38 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BobRobertz

Hey Audiori. I ordered Knowledge & Innocence as well as Mr. Buechner's Dream about 2 1/2 weeks ago. The suspense is killin' me. Any news?

Both were shipped. Like we said somewhere else in this thread, we got a little behind again at the end of February but everything did go out.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-13-2003 00:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I know the feeling, been waiting for some stuff since September.

One disc was lost, oddly enough a LD cd. Then some MR stuff never showed.

International orders are iffy at times. Not dissing the boys, but man it's hard to run a charity and business.

I'll forgive one, not the other.

We have an unbelievable number of international packages vanish off the face of the earth. I couldn't even guess how many we've had to re-ship over the years.

I do find it odd that you had two packages get lost recently... this doesn't immediately ring a bell. I'll go back and look at your order history.

There shouldn't be *anything* still sitting around from September - here, or at the shipping company office.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-13-2003 00:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Sigh, this is just totally weird, it'd almost be worth the time to just walk the package to the post and stick it in the slot your self.

Check for Jevon's stuff, and see. I know I've sent you guys a bunch of notes trying to keep it off line, but sometimes it's easier to get you here.

It'll all work out in the wash, but it is somewhat frustrating.

03-13-2003 11:21 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

maybe your stuff was shipped by boat, so that's why it's taking longer. Wink

03-13-2003 12:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Sigh, this is just totally weird, it'd almost be worth the time to just walk the package to the post and stick it in the slot your self.

Check for Jevon's stuff, and see.

It'll all work out in the wash, but it is somewhat frustrating.

Ahh, ok. I thought you were someone else. These alternate names get confusing.

I remember something getting lost, but I don't remember the specifics right off hand. What are you still waiting for? If I remember correctly, we reshipped some things to you in January.. I'm assuming you're still waiting on that package?

quote:
I know I've sent you guys a bunch of notes trying to keep it off line, but sometimes it's easier to get you here.

Lately, it has been.. we've been going through and answering as much as we can on the store computer but theres just so much.

03-13-2003 13:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:

Lately, it has been.. we've been going through and answering as much as we can on the store computer but theres just so much .

This is a good thing ...right!? Big Grin

03-13-2003 14:09 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thanks Audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BobRobertz

Both were shipped. Like we said somewhere else in this thread, we got a little behind again at the end of February but everything did go out.

That's why I love this site. The personal attention they give us! Thanks!!!!
03-13-2003 15:24 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
Skemankis
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-13-2003

Hey audoris,

when you said that there shouldn't be anything that hasn't shipped, did you mean Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor 2?

03-13-2003 18:28 Skemankis is offline Send an Email to Skemankis Search for Posts by Skemankis Add Skemankis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:

We have an unbelievable number of international packages vanish off the face of the earth. I couldn't even guess how many we've had to re-ship over the years.

There shouldn't be *anything* still sitting around from September - here, or at the shipping company office.

At this point I will now start worrying about my package that has not arrived yet.

Once with Paste they sent a package - paid for airmail and it was sent by sea. What with the waiting and checking and all the airpost was sent and arrived in a wekk - just two days after the seapost arrived.

In NZ when NZPost loses a package the recipiant signs a declaration that they did not get it and the sender gets a refund and cost of goods back. Does USMail do this? After all they have breached the contract you set with them when you paid them and they accepted the pacakage.

If my package has not arrived by April I'd appreciate a new one sent out - but hesitate to ask as I don't see you as a normal store to complain to but freinds that I"m getting stuff from.

03-14-2003 18:30 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Skemankis
Hey audoris,

when you said that there shouldn't be anything that hasn't shipped, did you mean Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor 2?

No - thats one thing that is still held up... that's completely out of our hands though. (see the DrEDT2 thread somewhere else on the board for info)

03-14-2003 23:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:

Once with Paste they sent a package - paid for airmail and it was sent by sea. What with the waiting and checking and all the airpost was sent and arrived in a wekk - just two days after the seapost arrived.

I think the shippers use airmail for our stuff.. if they'd stick it in the mail immediately when they get it I don't think we'd have much of a problem.

quote:

In NZ when NZPost loses a package the recipiant signs a declaration that they did not get it and the sender gets a refund and cost of goods back. Does USMail do this? After all they have breached the contract you set with them when you paid them and they accepted the pacakage.

Not sure.. if we had insured it, we'd be able to get something back, but I'm not sure otherwise. In fact, I'm not sure how we'd even do it - the shipping place just gives us one giant bill when we drop things off and our receipt doesn't list individual packages - just the total amount. Seems like we'd need something on paper specifically for *that* package... but I don't know.

quote:

If my package has not arrived by April I'd appreciate a new one sent out - but hesitate to ask as I don't see you as a normal store to complain to but freinds that I"m getting stuff from.

That would be fine. We can even try sending it a different way...

03-14-2003 23:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:

That would be fine. We can even try sending it a different way...

Cool.... I hope it arrives though.

Shame you can't sneak it onto one of the 40ft containers I get sent from Allentown regularly. Of course then I would have to wait 60 days as it goes across to the west coast and then meanders it's way across the pacific to NZ.

03-14-2003 23:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

bump Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe my order was intercepted by the frontroad girls.
03-18-2003 11:31 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:
quote:

Whew!

I am so relieved.

Thanks guys!!!!

Still waiting.

They all arrived today!!!

I got Hodgepodge #206 and day after Christmas #146

03-21-2003 17:57 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Can you Check on My Order Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

4 Weeks and no package. I ordered Mr. Buechner's Dream and Knowledge and Innocence.

Robert in Oklahoma City.

Thanks,
03-22-2003 14:50 BobRobertz is offline Send an Email to BobRobertz Search for Posts by BobRobertz Add BobRobertz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of BobRobertz: BobRobertz1
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So, when you order CD's in here, how long does it usually take?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH