Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin

This would be as funny with "Fes" from "That 70's Show!" Smile )

03-11-2003 16:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Nooooo Woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
me so sad.

never been to Cali, though...............should take a trip someday Smile

You gots to go to the MN Chapter! Smile )

03-11-2003 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
sounds good!

btw, our family will probably be in arizona this summer....we should try and get together Smile

yes we should!

let me know when you are here.

BD

03-11-2003 16:34 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Billy Bob
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Alabama meeting of the damb-ed.... Big Grin

03-11-2003 17:52 Billy Bob is offline Send an Email to Billy Bob Search for Posts by Billy Bob Add Billy Bob to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Billy Bob
Alabama meeting of the damb-ed.... Big Grin

Big Grin

03-12-2003 08:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

I am not amused!
03-12-2003 11:36
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

carry,

please take your hachett and your bad attitude and go away. you've thrashed too many saloons hurt too many people. i mean, we are all sorry that your husband (to whom you were married to for such a short time)drank himself to death...but one must ask the question..."what drove him to drink?"

Smile

03-12-2003 15:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Oh my goodness! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice talk Wes! Shocked

03-12-2003 20:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

I could tell by your location that i could not abide you, Wes. All that sugary, friendly stuff and nothing about hammers or thrashings. How dare you bring up that wretched drunk! You psychologize too much. He had nothing to do with my successful crusades. Make no mistake, I will rid this sorry board of that demon gin if I have to hammer every one of you!
03-12-2003 20:51
Ubique Epoque

K-i-s-s-i-n-g! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carry nation
I could tell by your location that i could not abide you, Wes. All that sugary, friendly stuff and nothing about hammers or thrashings. How dare you bring up that wretched drunk! You psychologize too much. He had nothing to do with my successful crusades. Make no mistake, I will rid this sorry board of that demon gin if I have to hammer every one of you!

are you hitting on Wes? Do you looooooove him? Tongue

03-12-2003 20:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carry nation
unregistered

I love righteousness and nothing else! What kind of a Dr. are you anyways?
03-12-2003 21:00
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

wah, wah, wah

tell you what...how about we talk over our differences.

...with a drink and a smoke.

viva le btg Big Grin

03-12-2003 21:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

quote:
Originally posted by carry nation
I love righteousness and nothing else! What kind of a Dr. are you anyways?

i see through your thinly veiled disguise "Carry".

i was once the RightRevTrevDD, and must now reveal you're evil charachter as my DD allows...

you say you love righteousness, but your name is Carry Nation...

switch the initials and it's Narry Cation...

short for "Nary Creation", obvious reference to atheism...

you seem to have taken the vengeance of the Lord upon yourself, obvious self-dietification...

with your penchant for downplaying drunkeness, you yourself must suffer, obvious indulgification1Corininthiansnadaation...

i will save the rest to give you time to repent...

Stop Surfing
03-12-2003 21:05 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i think you nailed the french, SHC!
03-12-2003 21:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Likewise... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna comment that:
Yes, Carry. Wes sound like psychobabble, but he's from the West Coast and we all sorta...well never mind...

BUT, every time I read your handle, for some reason I see the words "Carrion" or "Carrion Nation". Go figure.

No offense, I'm sure. Red Face
03-12-2003 21:53 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Please don't call her back here, Theo.

Loud women make me nervous. Ya think she'd like Pie HOle?
03-12-2003 21:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I dunno, cowboy... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's sing it fer 'er! All together now...Red Face
03-12-2003 21:58 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

No! Let her rest.
03-12-2003 22:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmbED of SoCal - The Meeting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH