Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Does Uncle Terry Post in Here? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Does Uncle Terry Post in Here?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I just wanted to post on the DAmb...Tongue

yes, I can't imagine why he doesn't post here....... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Wink

02-24-2003 16:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I know he reads it. And he has posted a few times
like people have said. I think the main reason it's so few
and far between is a matter of time. He is always working
on something or out of town on shows, or in Nashville.
And when he's not, he's doing stuff with the family.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-24-2003 16:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Terry,

You are welcome here anytime!

02-24-2003 16:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Sounds like he's got his priorities straight anyway...Smile

02-24-2003 16:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Better than most of us

02-24-2003 16:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Sounds like he's got his priorities straight anyway...Smile

I'm single, I don't have any priorities! Wink Tongue

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-24-2003 16:43 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

A most challenging lot you have there Nick!

02-24-2003 16:54 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I went to church last night, led worship and we opened the service with "Breathe Deep". Oh yah! I love my church!

In result (following the logic) I received an email from Terry today. He shared his excitement that the project (Come as a child) is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Very exciting!! Big Grin
02-24-2003 16:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool

02-24-2003 17:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Is there an official (or even approximate) release date yet for "Come As A Child"?
02-24-2003 17:21 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there have been a couple of release dates that fell through. They failed to happen because of some unforseen problems--problems which always turned into further blessing. Also, dates were moved, quite honestly, out of Terry's heart-felt passion for this project and to see it be the most excellent tribute and fund raiser that it can be.
That being said, I believe we're looking at the end of March or very beginning of April. There is talk of a Spring tour and there is definitely the Gallery Stage at C-Stone. Yah...I know I'm not listed, but God and the Dogs are looking out for me and the project. The Come as a Child project will be there! Big Grin

I'll keep you posted. It's been a long haul--far exceeding my patience, I can assure you! But God has all good things in mind here--my personal growth, not the least!! Big Grin

More soon...
02-24-2003 17:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I went to church last night, led worship and we opened the service with "Breathe Deep". Oh yah! I love my church!

In result (following the logic) I received an email from Terry today. He shared his excitement that the project (Come as a child) is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Very exciting!! Big Grin

Terry sent an e-mail?

Cool.

02-24-2003 20:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

You know, Theo ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by Theo

Terry sent an e-mail?

Cool.

You could probably sell that email for $999 ... That's $666 upside down Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-24-2003 21:21 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

To be honest... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So often when I get email from Terry or somebody else, I want to share the fact with somebody who understands, but I don't wanna come across wrong; bragadocious (sp?) or whatever.

No matter how close the working relationship or friendship grows, I still can't help getting "fan thrills". It's a conundrum! Roll Eyes
02-25-2003 00:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
anne
A Hot Wolly

don't worry theo, we don't take it as bragging... we're vicariously happy along w/you. Smile sincerely...
02-25-2003 00:11 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by anne
don't worry theo, we don't take it as bragging... we're vicariously happy along w/you. Smile sincerely...

Yes, I totally agree with Anne on this one. I was just having some fun and joking around a bit. I think it is so cool that you do have the working relationship that is growing into friendship with Terry.

02-25-2003 03:59 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Wow!
I've read a post from Theo who has gotten an email from Terry.
I feel like I'm special now, too.

of course I'm not

02-25-2003 10:15 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yeah, but.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...I'M on the thread next door, dissing a bass god. Top THAT. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-25-2003 10:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Dissing the Bass God! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this the bass god you were talking about, carl?

02-25-2003 11:41 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Nup... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a B-ass bass. And certainly not a god. An icon at best.... Anyway, I meant a B-ace bass.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-25-2003 11:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Does Uncle Terry Post in Here?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH