Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books and videos I'm wanting to buy or trade somebody for » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Books and videos I'm wanting to buy or trade somebody for
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SleeplessDreamer
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-18-2003

Books and videos I'm wanting to buy or trade somebody for Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all,
The following is a list of books I want to trade or buy off of somebody, preferably- USED!

1) Jeff Vanvonderen "Tired Of Trying To Measure Up"
2) Mary Alice Chrnlogar "Twisted Scriptures"
3) Ron M Enroth "Churches That Abuse" (also looking for used copy of book on tape)
4) Ron M Enroth "Recovering From Churches That Abuse"
5) Hank Hanegraaff "Christianity In Crises" (also looking for book on tape)
6) Hank Hanegraaff "Counterfeit Revival" (also looking for book on tape)
7) "The Confusing World Of Benny Hinn" (forgot who wrote this one)
Cool Once In A Lifetime- companion book to the David Meece cd.
9) Michael Card book on CD "Scribbling In The Sand" (note: I am WILLING to TRADE MUSIC CDS as well as books for this particular item! I like Michael Card's stuff THAT MUCH!)
10) Companion book to Michael Card's "Scribbling In The Sand" cd
11) Moody Blues VIDEO "Legend Of A Band"
12) Moody Blues VIDEO "Live At Red Rocks"
13) Disney's "Tarzan" (These three videos I just mentioned- I am wanting to get for my fiance and her daughter!)
Please email me if you got any of these for sale or for trade!
14) ANY LIVE VIDEOS of Leslie (Sam) Phillips (note: Can trade cds, or books for this one!)
15)Damaged Disciples: Casualties of Authoritarian Churches and the Shepherding Movement by Ron & Vicki Burks
Healing Spiritual Abuse: How to Break Free from Bad Church Experiences by Ken Blue
16) The Drift Into Deception: The Eight Characteristics of Abusive Christianity by Agnes and John Lawless
17) Toxic Faith: Experiencing Healing Over Painful Spiritual Abuse by Stephen Arterburn Jack Felton
02-18-2003 17:48 SleeplessDreamer is offline Send an Email to SleeplessDreamer Search for Posts by SleeplessDreamer Add SleeplessDreamer to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"With your registration you agree to the terms of this forum not to post advertisements"

Red Face

02-18-2003 19:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That lack of charity would have nothing to do with those negative comments about "She's Working Here," would it Mr T?

The song is offensive. But as i am presently witnessing a good Christian friend being abused by "good Christian men" whose behavior brings to life the ugly sentiments in that song, i think the song is important.
02-18-2003 20:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't have any of those, SD, though i have read several.
02-18-2003 20:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
That lack of charity would have nothing to do with those negative comments about "She's Working Here," would it Mr T?

The song is offensive. But as i am presently witnessing a good Christian friend being abused by "good Christian men" whose behavior brings to life the ugly sentiments in that song, i think the song is important.

She's working here is my least favorite DA song....
not because I find it offensive at all, it's just a dumb song....
What bugged me is that he started several different threads advertising things to sell or trade, in the General section, and most were not DA related....... Red Face

02-18-2003 20:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sorry Joey. i was only aware of this one. You may give me those eyes again.
02-18-2003 20:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

She's working here is a great song Joey. What's wrong with you Big Grin

02-18-2003 23:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I think it's because EBN used to sing it to Joey...or maybe it was Bubba? I forget now

Wink

She's Working Here
is not a fav of mine either btw
02-18-2003 23:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I know it takes the liberal approach to sexual harassment and when women at work wear their short little skirts and expect total respect it's easy to say the deserve what they get. But who can resist a line that goes " a dirty joke a little feel..." Sounds like the DAmb.

02-18-2003 23:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I know it takes the liberal approach to sexual harassment and when women at work wear their short little skirts and expect total respect it's easy to say the deserve what they get. But who can resist a line that goes " a dirty joke a little feel..." Sounds like the DAmb.

the song just drags on..... if I just read the lyrics, I would like it, but it's just not a very good song musically.... you need to practice quality control and quit putting out albums every year.... it is very annoying to have to program a cd player to skip certain songs...... Red Face

Tongue

02-19-2003 00:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Personally, I really like the music. That song is the one that get's stuck in my head everytime I hear Bibleland.

02-19-2003 00:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I'm getting my money back tomorrow! I'm sick and tired of having to make an effort to like your music! Mad

Tongue

02-19-2003 00:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Was that from the fan letter?

02-19-2003 00:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think so.
02-19-2003 00:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Was that from the fan letter?

02-19-2003 00:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes

02-19-2003 12:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you affirming that wee, yellow cowdot, Mark?
02-19-2003 12:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

No, I'm referring to the Fan Letter. Let Joey play with Dot.

02-19-2003 12:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Is that kinda like "eat cake?"
02-19-2003 12:36 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

So he's seeing Edith too?

02-19-2003 12:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Books and videos I'm wanting to buy or trade somebody for

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH