Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All quiet on the da front » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All quiet on the da front
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Steve H
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-14-2002

All quiet on the da front Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is Terry up to now? Things seem pretty quiet. Any news on his new solo album?
02-05-2003 11:35 Steve H is offline Send an Email to Steve H Search for Posts by Steve H Add Steve H to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We want to know.

02-05-2003 11:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Steve H
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-14-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Steve H
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YES! We are waiting with baited breath.

What does baited breath smell like?
02-05-2003 11:38 Steve H is offline Send an Email to Steve H Search for Posts by Steve H Add Steve H to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Not very good

02-05-2003 11:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Steve H
What does baited breath smell like?

It depends on what you're trying to catch.
02-05-2003 11:55 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

WHat are you talking about? There has been continual activity in the land of danielamos.com

New Hodgepodge
New AC vol #2
Making God Smile
Two Christmas releases: Mouse Christmas, City on a Hill It's Christmas time.
Terry's Little Big
New Lost Dogs on the way.

No new news? Are you in a coma/?

Most artists release 10-12 songs every two to three years and we have had the best three years ever.

02-05-2003 12:06 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
WHat are you talking about? There has been continual activity in the land of danielamos.com

New Hodgepodge
New AC vol #2
Making God Smile
Two Christmas releases: Mouse Christmas, City on a Hill It's Christmas time.
Terry's Little Big
New Lost Dogs on the way.

No new news? Are you in a coma/?

Most artists release 10-12 songs every two to three years and we have had the best three years ever.

Yea, you tell 'em

02-05-2003 12:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Yes, but it would be cool to see a new "Daniel Amos" full length cd........ Red Face

02-05-2003 13:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

they gave us two last time ... don't be greedy. Besides, my wallet has yet to recover from the over abundance of fruit these guys have left for the consumer.

02-05-2003 13:30 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

First, lately you seem to throw out albums every year without practicing adequate quality control in regards to what gets put on your CDs. Fans want to hear the good music that you write, not everything that pops into your mind.

no, I'd kinda like to hear everything! Big Grin

02-05-2003 13:37 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

me too! Big Grin

I may not play it all, but I want to hear it at least once!

BD
02-05-2003 13:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

The Buechner's Dream was a fantastic piece of work.

I would love to be able to see another Swirling Eddies album. Zoom Daddy was the best of any album of the 90s.

Best of th 70s: Shotgun Angel
Best of the 80s: Doppelganger
Best of the 90s : Zoom Daddy
Best of the 00: Bechner's Dream

I would love to see a top notch DA and Swirling Eddie release every four years. (One out every two years.)

I do apprieciate the noodlings of Terry and enjoy his experiments that have come out of late. Remember that they are seeds for future projects.
02-05-2003 15:05 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by BD
me too! Big Grin

I may not play it all, but I want to hear it at least once!

BD

Me too

02-05-2003 21:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'd love to hear everything that pops into terry's head.

02-05-2003 23:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

I tend to agree with that last statement. He has been greatly influential in my life since I was a little bitty boy.

I am bummed about the loss in the auction.

The Townsends,Terry and the boys know know how much we love this stuff.

These are great days as a fan of DA

What will the next auction hold??
02-06-2003 00:22 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I don't know, but I hope the auctioneers don't win all the auctions. That would suck.

02-06-2003 11:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

When will the next auction begin?

02-06-2003 11:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm sure that once the $800 gets to Terry, there'll be plenty of "obscure" DA stuff showing up.

02-06-2003 11:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

That I can't afford.

02-06-2003 11:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I don't think I want to be in on a pool for Terry's old jeans.

02-06-2003 11:14 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All quiet on the da front

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH