Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nazarene Crying Towel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was a TST auction item! Tongue

01-26-2003 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Remember not only a new Lost Dogs album
this year but also a live DVD. Smile

SooN ?

01-27-2003 13:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How Soon Is Now?

01-27-2003 15:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

You'll dance to anything by The Smiths!

01-27-2003 15:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

That Morrisey is one sick puppy. I like his stuff.

You're the one for me, fatty!

01-27-2003 15:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

who's fatty? Red Face

Tongue

01-27-2003 15:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

01-27-2003 15:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

And it was left on at Mark's house. Tongue

01-27-2003 15:34 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I received the Lost Dogs Part Tour last week.

This is a really well done live album. The sound is good, the boys are on and it made me really miss Gene.

The Lost Dogs was his perfect platform. His voice was meant for that band.

I also applaud the cover and artwork.
01-27-2003 17:46 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

You, of course, are absolutely right. Jeffrey K. don't put out garbage. I love the releases. Every one of them. I can't wait to see what else he puts out.

01-27-2003 17:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...it made me really miss Gene.

The Lost Dogs was his perfect platform. His voice was meant for that band.

I love most of the AA stuff, but you are right about the Dogs and Gene's voice. A perfect match in everyway...

01-27-2003 19:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

So very true.
01-27-2003 22:33 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I wonder how much unreleased Gene stuff is out there. I mean - he had the studio and everything. How much Gene is there on tape and does anybody have the rights to release it?

01-27-2003 22:59 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I wonder how much unreleased Gene stuff is out there. I mean - he had the studio and everything. How much Gene is there on tape and does anybody have the rights to release it?

there must be some unreleased Gene stuff out there,
I seem to think from what I have read etc. that Gene
spent alot of time at the Green room studio...?

01-28-2003 08:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

working on other peoples music...not his own Frown
01-28-2003 08:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by BD
working on other peoples music...not his own Frown

U are probaly right... Confused

01-28-2003 15:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Beat Menace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
From the Lost Dogs Website:

The new album
from the Lost Dogs, coming to music stores everywhere in March.

New songs include "Come Down Here", "Your Big Love", "Lonely Broken Heart", "Unto Thee I Cry", "Like Moses", "Look Up Baby", "Show Me Your Mercy Again", "Be Free", "You Can Always Come Home", "Darkest Night, Holy Night", and "Go Gently". If you were lucky enough to catch the Dogs on their 2002 True Alternative tour, then you may have already heard a sneak peek of a few of these songs!

Big Grin

Will this be for sale here? Or only on the Lost Dogs website?

Bob
01-28-2003 17:25
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I know that Gene recorded music with Terry for the Mothman movie. It is out there somewhere. THat is a movie that needs to be released to the dvd.

or are they still shopping that puppy?

01-28-2003 17:38 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

I would like to listen to this CD. Smile

01-28-2003 19:48 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Me too

01-29-2003 08:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nazarene Crying Towel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH