Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Starflyer 59 & Fearful Symmetry » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Starflyer 59 & Fearful Symmetry
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
i hear ya....i'm getting reeeeaaaal close to 2000.

10 a month on ebay......hmmmm, maybe i could......nah. Big Grin

This is sad, but my goat was to hit 2000 CD's by the year 2000. I passed that in July 1999. At last count (November 2002) I was up to about 4900. I don't know whether to be proud or disgusted with myself. I also have them catagorized, alphabetized, and chronoligical with the alphabetization. And I'm anal about it, If two albums came out in the same year, I have to find out which one came first and have them in that order. I do, however, have Horrendous Disc before Alarma, even though I think it came out before Alarma. But, since it was intended for release earlier, it fits better before it.
01-08-2003 07:09 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like me

01-08-2003 07:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Do you actually do alright on Ebay?

My secular stuff usually goes for about $7.00 or $8.00 dollars a piece. Stuff like Stone Temple Pilots that I don't have time to listen to anymore. My Christian stuff is so unknown that I'm doing good if I get $2.00 for it. I'm always weeding out CD's that I don't like anymore. I've grown out of a lot of junk Big Grin I start all my CD's for $0.01 but I still do good on the postage. I charge $3.00 and it costs me about $1.50 for packaging and postage. I don't make a lot but when you add it all up I've made hundreds. I sold a signed Rich Mullins post card a while agor for $51.00.

01-08-2003 09:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Dr. Sticky, I am the same way! They must be in the right order. I hate it when people come over and start taking them out. I can't sleep if DA is out of place.

01-08-2003 09:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

it drives me batty if I see from across the room (and I do) that someone put "Wings at the Speed of Sound" BEFORE "Venus and Mars". Why are people so obscessed with messing up my cd order.
01-08-2003 10:44 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I'm the same way, but I have a one year old who loves nothing more than pulling down an entire shelf of CDs. I've contemplated moving the collection upstares, but then I couldn't sit and stare at it, and what fun would that be? I think I have 2000 Terry Scott Taylor related CDS (that's an exaggeration, but probably not by much).

01-08-2003 10:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-27-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
it drives me batty if I see from across the room (and I do) that someone put "Wings at the Speed of Sound" BEFORE "Venus and Mars". Why are people so obscessed with messing up my cd order.
Maybe because it's just so darn funny to see you go into a tirade? Besides, what kind of a man would own 2 Paul McCartney albums? You just want to fill the world with silly love songs? That's just plain wrong!!!
01-08-2003 10:56 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by Poopyhead
Besides, what kind of a man would own 2 Paul McCartney albums?

Ah, the kind that would own 43 of his discs, which includes bootlegs and singles and three different copies of "Band on the Run". How often do i listen to them? Never, but i have them and God loves me more for it...or loathes. I can figure it out.
01-08-2003 15:44 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I probably listen to about 3% of my collection on a regular basis.

01-08-2003 15:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I've contemplated moving the collection upstares, but then I couldn't sit and stare at it, and what fun would that be?

When I get a new TST/DA CD I will often just look at the CD for hours! Pleased

01-08-2003 16:39 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It is quite a special moment (hour? day?) isn't it?

01-08-2003 16:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
It is quite a special moment (hour? day?) isn't it?

Getting Hodge Podge was nice, and finding Miracle Faith Telethon was a high point to be sure! (Did I mention I got that CD for real cheap? Tongue )

01-08-2003 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

you suck!Tongue

01-08-2003 16:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
you suck!Tongue

Thank you very much! Smile )

01-08-2003 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

You're quite welcome.

01-08-2003 16:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Of course, my Miracle Faith Telethon CD was free when it first came out because I was managing a Christian Bookstore's music department.

01-08-2003 16:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Of course, my Miracle Faith Telethon CD was free when it first came out because I was managing a Christian Bookstore's music department.

Well you beat us all then! Big Grin

I bought mine twice, on tape the first time and then on CD, and I had a pirate CD-r too, but I gave it away when I found the real deal! Smile

01-08-2003 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I bought mine twice, on tape the first time and then on CD, and I had a pirate CD-r too, but I gave it away when I found the real deal! Smile

Pirate cd-r? Where in the heck would you get such a thing Dennis? Evil

01-08-2003 17:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

I even opened a whole mess of Berry Vest CDs and tapes hoping to find a winner. I resealed them all of course.

01-08-2003 17:01 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Pirate cd-r? Where in the heck would you get such a thing Dennis? Evil

search me... what was the question? :p

01-08-2003 17:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Starflyer 59 & Fearful Symmetry

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH