Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP update.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Christmas EP update....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

That excuse is, like, so bogus, birdDude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CRANK IT UP!!!

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
12-18-2002 11:21 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Am I the only person who ordered from the webstore who still hasn't received the new TST EP? I could have walked to Wentzville and gotten it faster. Frown I want my new CD.

-- aotp

I haven't yet.

But then I said to save on freight to send it with club disk 2, hodgepodge, Dr Ed 2 and a recent order from Dogs and 77's

Also I'm over seas and so it would take longer anyway.

I'm going to get a major new years pressie once it all gets here.
12-18-2002 14:56 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

I haven't yet.

But then I said to save on freight to send it with club disk 2, hodgepodge, Dr Ed 2 and a recent order from Dogs and 77's

Also I'm over seas and so it would take longer anyway.

I'm going to get a major new years pressie once it all gets here.

Well I'm a 40 minute drive from where everything gets sent. My stuff has always arrived the next day if not the day after. I'm worried. Maybe mine got lost or not processed. Frown I want my Songs for the Day after Christmas BEFORE Christmas. Hrmph!

-- aotp
12-19-2002 08:44 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Suck it up, man! Be of good cheer.

12-19-2002 10:22 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

[/QUOTE]

Well I'm a 40 minute drive from where everything gets sent. My stuff has always arrived the next day if not the day after. I'm worried. Maybe mine got lost or not processed. Frown I want my Songs for the Day after Christmas BEFORE Christmas. Hrmph!

-- aotp
[/QUOTE]

Hey man...I didn't ship your cd since you didn't buy it from my site and store, BUT, I want people to get the cd that they ordered regardless of where they ordered it from. I have a VERY SMALL supply of extra cd's that were pressed for Terry, myself, JT, the webstore family...and for situations like this where the US postal service screws up. I'm going to be in Kirkwood Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and if you don't get your CD by today I will bring one to St. Louis and either hand it to you personally (if I have time...and you have time and live anywhere near my parents) or I will mail it from Kirkwood so you have it prior to Christmas. It won't be numbered, but you will have your CD and this can all be put to rest. Let me know...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com
lo_fidelity@msn.com

12-19-2002 14:19 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

one more thing... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

One more thing...don't everyone email me and start saying you didn't get your cd, cause I'm not about to start driving to your home states or sending out the extras just cause yours is a day or two late!! There aren't enough to do that anyway.....this guy has just had a rough time with this release..and I'd like to help since I'll be in St. Louis and can help.

peace and love,

jeffrey k.

12-19-2002 14:46 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
One more thing...don't everyone email me and start saying you didn't get your cd, cause I'm not about to start driving to your home states or sending out the extras just cause yours is a day or two late!! There aren't enough to do that anyway.....this guy has just had a rough time with this release..and I'd like to help since I'll be in St. Louis and can help.

peace and love,

jeffrey k.

Darn... I was just about to ask if you felt like a trip to the South Pacific to hand deliver my CD. Smile

12-19-2002 16:05 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Jeffrey,

You totally rock! Thanks for the offer...but it arrived!! Yes, my whole enchilada (er, at least part of it) arrived today. I'm listening to Songs for the Day After Christmas right now. I like the sleeve (it looks like recycled material) and the face of the CD is cool. I got #147/500.

I also got the Suffer the Children pre-release (I have most of the DA and TST stuff--but there's a new live release of Buffalo Hills.) I also got the best of C2K with Alarma done live (but I think I already have that on another CD--either way, I've got it.)

Mouse Family Christmas is in my car, I got to hear 9 minutes and 24 seconds of it as I drove from my apartment (I went home for lunch) back to my office. Don't know how long it is, but I'm sure I'll hear it out soon enough.

Thanks for the offer Jeffrey K. I know that I should be more patient, but I'm a HUGE TST fan, it's hard to patient especially when I know that other people have theirs. But I do finally have it and I'm a happy camper now!

Enjoy your time in Kirkwood, have a safe drive/flight!

-- aotp
12-19-2002 16:28 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

last min. orders... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you that are planning last min. orders...if in fact any of you are...please be aware that after 1:00pm today I will be away and unable to ship anything until this coming monday...so if you plan to order, do it before 1pm central time and I will get it in the mail before I leave...

Anyway...I need to go pack. I need a break. All my best,

jeffrey k.

12-20-2002 09:52 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

An update on A Mouse Family Christmas is on this thread.

12-20-2002 14:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Terry's a wrestler?

and a body builder too!

"those weren't just women screaming for me..."

Shocked

12-05-2003 17:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Big Grin

12-06-2003 01:24 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

12-15-2003 16:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Glad someone saw the ornament....I've had this killer flu for over a week now so I haven't had a chance to post anything about the new lo-fidelity merch at cafepress. Go here to see it all:

http://www.cafeshops.com/lo_fidelity

back to bed...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

12-16-2003 01:06 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

^ TaKe CaRe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get plenty of rest...

12-16-2003 08:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

hope your feeling better...

12-19-2003 12:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Terry's a wrestler?

and a body builder too!

"those weren't just women screaming for me..."

Shocked

That is so funny everytime! Pleased Pleased

12-19-2003 15:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Christmas EP update....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH