Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Koko's First Inspired Album? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Koko's First Inspired Album?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vertitron Vertitron is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-30-2002

Koko's First Inspired Album? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I was watching the evening news a couple of evenings ago and they covered a story how Koko is releasing his first album--not that Koko sings on it, of course, but this was "the first album inspired by Koko." They reported that the lyrics on the album were written around phrases that Koko signed.

So I finally got around to check out Koko's web site (http://www.koko.org/kokomart/music.html), and is "Darn Floor--Big Bite" featured? Of course not! We need to set the record straight!

11-30-2002 21:04 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Right on Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I for one immediately emailed their webmaster and set the record straight. I said that a number of us fans worldwide would be honored if DFBB received, at the least, an honorable mention. Ooo! Ooo! Ahh! Big Grin
11-30-2002 22:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Vertitron Vertitron is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-30-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vertitron
They Should Distribute DFBB! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In fact, I think www.koko.org ought to be included in the distribution of the re-release of Darn Floor--Big Bite!
11-30-2002 22:46 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How could they not consider DFBB?

11-30-2002 22:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could sure use a copy!

12-01-2002 00:53 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm sure you can order Koko's CD.

Wink

12-01-2002 09:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

I'd sure love to hear DFBB with some cocoa, but I would not love to hear Koko without DFBB.
Jim
12-01-2002 12:45
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

can't argue with that, James!

now, if you had a penny for every time you heard that on the DAMB.....you'd have a penny.
12-01-2002 13:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Koko's First Inspired Album?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH