Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My poverty is REALLY beginning to depress me now....

Can I at least get the Avocado Club II disk I ordered eons ago to keep me covered? I've given up on the t-shirt & the repaired SA & the replacement Orbis case that were all promised, but I at least I didn't pay extra for any of those.... Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-26-2002 11:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is a Mouse Family Christmas? WHen can we order it? Can we include an order of the live Lost Dog cd in order to combine shipping?

11-26-2002 11:42 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'll have to get both Christmas CD's.

11-26-2002 12:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I have the cassette of Mouse Family Christmas. I used to get all the Frontline releases. Weird stuff. I can't wait to get all these wonderful new releases. Looks like no one else is getting Christmas presents this year. The money's gonna be gone.

11-26-2002 12:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I can't wait to get all these wonderful new releases. Looks like no one else is getting Christmas presents this year. The money's gonna be gone.

LOL

11-26-2002 12:34 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I have the cassette of Mouse Family Christmas. I used to get all the Frontline releases. Weird stuff. I can't wait to get all these wonderful new releases. Looks like no one else is getting Christmas presents this year. The money's gonna be gone.

heh heh Big Grin
11-26-2002 13:47 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy

"A Mouse Family Christmas"
FREE with any purchase of $50 or more (While supplies last)
Format: CD
Coming Soon

So what if we order a bunch of things including the Mouse Family Christmas and the total comes to just over $50 but under $60? Do you get another CD free? Is your bill capped at $50? I'm just curious (and being difficult--it's in my nature!) Big Grin

-- aotp
11-26-2002 13:53 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:

"A Mouse Family Christmas"
FREE with any purchase of $50 or more (While supplies last)
Format: CD
Coming Soon

So what if we order a bunch of things including the Mouse Family Christmas and the total comes to just over $50 but under $60? Do you get another CD free? Is your bill capped at $50? I'm just curious (and being difficult--it's in my nature!) Big Grin

-- aotp

yes, but anything you purchase over $60 will be sent to me.

it's in the fine print Wink

BD
11-26-2002 13:57 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:

BD

B Diddy... are you Big Dork?

-- aotp
11-26-2002 13:59 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:

BD

-- aotp

he is a Big Dork... Terry said so! Big Grin

11-26-2002 14:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Terry wishes me "God's Blessings" on my copy of HD. It always make me think of the song "The band that won't go away" Tongue

11-26-2002 14:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
quote:

BD

-- aotp

yeppers

hit the big 5000 and decided to start over Pleased

BD
11-26-2002 17:11 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
My poverty is REALLY beginning to depress me now....

Can I at least get the Avocado Club II disk I ordered eons ago to keep me covered? I've given up on the t-shirt & the repaired SA & the replacement Orbis case that were all promised, but I at least I didn't pay extra for any of those.... Crying

The tshirts are still shipping out... the fact is, they're costing us a fortune to ship. Literally thousands of dollars. We couldn't do it all at once - especially during the Dogs tour, so we've been spreading it out over a few months.

The repaired SA is still something we'd like to do eventually... we just have to work out how and when to do it. One idea is that when we start to run out of SA25, we'll have to print more anyway - so, we may just have extra CDs printed at that time for the replacements.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2002 23:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

The nightmares of operating your own business. I've been there, and I feel for you, Audiori. I hope we're better customers than my customers were to me. Big Grin

11-27-2002 00:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thanks for the response.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....and sorry for the pity party.... Frown ...it's been like that lately....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-27-2002 07:50 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

answers to some questions.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for all the emails about the new Terry Christmas EP. I recognize a lot of the names from this list, so I figured I'd respond to some questions here...

The "Mouse Family Christmas" cd and Terry's new Christmas EP are seperate releases, and I had nothing to do with the "Mouse..." re-release.

All questions about things you have ordered from the DA webstore need to go to the webstore guys as I have nothing to do with any of that. They do a great job though, so just shoot them an email.

The EP is both funny and touching...with Terry's "May I Be Your Bethlehem" being one of the finest "modern" Christmas songs I have heard...I love the song.

I think that covers most of the questions...if not email me and I'll get back to you.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

11-27-2002 10:44 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Read this thread to learn more about A Mouse Family Christmas.

12-20-2002 14:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW TERRY CHRISTMAS EP!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH