Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know, I think you guys scared Bubba away. I feel really bad about that. You know why? I just feel like I am Bubba and he is me..... Pleased

05-31-2002 18:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Bubba
quote:
Originally posted by Jill Follows Jesus
And I'm sure you were twisting this to make people think it's about being gay.

Man - you people are very strange, aren't you?

What is wrong with being gay??? I'm gay, and I love the music of DA. I also watch TBN including the Tuxedo Clad Megastar. You people should really learn how to love one another.... Confused

I don't think I ever mentioned ''gay'' in my original post. And for that matter I didn't mention TBN or Car*&^%!

But if you like car!@#!, Then you must be gay. Wink

BD

we do love each other here......

we love each other to deathRoll Eyes

Shocked

11-21-2002 19:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

11-22-2002 17:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

You guys crack me up.

11-22-2002 19:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good to know we made you laugh.

11-22-2002 20:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
You guys crack me up.

hehehe, you said crack! Pleased

11-22-2002 21:00 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

I hope it wasn't near the Bathtub Gin.

11-22-2002 21:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

sew did Hugh.
11-22-2002 21:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

soda id Hew?
11-22-2002 21:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BubbaCarl
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-31-2002

This is a good thread! Evil
11-22-2002 21:06 BubbaCarl is offline Send an Email to BubbaCarl Search for Posts by BubbaCarl Add BubbaCarl to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked
11-22-2002 21:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BubbaCarl
This is a good thread! Evil

go away you evil man! Mad

11-22-2002 21:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

U tell him Sybil!
11-22-2002 21:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, go be with your hero, C*rm*n.

11-22-2002 21:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sheppard?

11-22-2002 21:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Bruce Willis?

11-22-2002 21:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

no, i'm a social worker

but i do herd goats...
11-22-2002 21:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
no, i'm a social worker

but i do herd goats...

just don't mess with the sheep the way B Diddy and dennis do and you'll be ok....... Shocked

11-22-2002 23:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

and i used to look up to you Arcadians as urbane and sophisticated gods with feet of polished marble...

now i see you have cow manure between your toes...
11-22-2002 23:24 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin

11-22-2002 23:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH