Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » G i f t H o r $ e » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G i f t H o r $ e
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Mmmm, cooooookies.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EdHead's giving them away on the post-election-quote thread....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-15-2002 07:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
please do not go there... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

really...

11-15-2002 07:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks... Smile

11-15-2002 14:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cookies for everyone

11-15-2002 19:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Sheryl
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Cookies for everyone

I'll bring milk and coffee!! Gotta have something to dunk the cookies in.Big Grin

Sheryl
11-17-2002 21:17 Sheryl is offline Send an Email to Sheryl Search for Posts by Sheryl Add Sheryl to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Yumm...

11-18-2002 00:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Sounds good. Can't wait.

11-18-2002 08:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

COFFEE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

!

11-18-2002 16:02 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

House coffee black, please!

11-18-2002 16:05 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

just milk for me

(and not that 2% crap either!)

BD

(who likes real milk)
11-18-2002 16:10 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Sheryl
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
just milk for me

(and that that 2% crap either!)

BD

(who likes real milk)

With the cream on top? That's the real stuff....fresh from the farm. My family would get that on occasion growing up.
YUM!

S
11-19-2002 23:25 Sheryl is offline Send an Email to Sheryl Search for Posts by Sheryl Add Sheryl to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I don't really like milk, but chocolate milk is good.

11-20-2002 07:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

does anyone remember when some guy running for president had No Idea how much a Gallon of milk Cost ?

11-20-2002 07:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, but I don't remember who.

11-20-2002 12:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Wasn't that Bill Leiberman?

11-20-2002 13:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

It was George Herbert Walker Bush. He doesn't actually buy the milk at the Bush household, or the broccoli for that matter.

11-20-2002 14:17 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

....and he really needs to stop buying those nada pretzels for his kid....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-20-2002 14:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Big Grin

11-20-2002 14:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

my co-worker informs me it was Forbes... ?

11-20-2002 16:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Dale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are you doing surfing the internet at work!?

Shocked

Won't that decrease productivity?

11-20-2002 17:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » G i f t H o r $ e

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH