Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bye
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good bye Eric take care of Noah, never know when we may need an ark again.
Good bye Jason, thanks to you and your brother for all the support and help with old JLB tapes.
Good bye DAMB, it's been a wild ride, I'll not hang out here any longer... fare thee very well.

Psalm 119:83
10-01-2022 21:04 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, DAMb. I hate to see you go, but I understand. I'm not so much the life of the party as the guy who locks up on his way out.
10-02-2022 17:47 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

RE: Bye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sad to see you go Ken but maybe we can keep up the conversations on that dreaded Face-Thing sometime. Your insightful comments have been much appreciated over the years.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-02-2022 18:59 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did I miss something? Why are we saying bye?

10-03-2022 00:54 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately, the person who can answer that definitively is the one who isn't going to be back. That it was the lack of activity was an assumption on my part.
10-03-2022 18:25 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Of course as you guys may know, Sondance is a link back to the pre-Daniel Amos days of Jubal's last band. That's one of the reasons why I am sorry to see him not posting here anymore.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-03-2022 18:53 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes...I know Ken...it just seems strange that you need to say goodbye...you can always fade away like about 1000 other people so it just seems odd. I hope everything is OK.

10-04-2022 13:11 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH