Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Dig Here Radio Special » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dig Here Radio Special
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Dig Here Radio Special Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any word on when the Dig Here Radio Special discs are going to be filtering out?
02-23-2014 13:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kickstarter copies are already shipping... no word yet on if anyone has actually received it yet. I have been working on the remaining Kickstarter shipments this evening.. once all of those are on their way, I'll start on the regular orders.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-23-2014 18:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I received my copy in the mail today. Thanks!
04-02-2014 18:41 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

I'm still waiting on my kickstarted copy...
04-07-2014 17:15 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Administrator

They've been going out in batches/tiers. Didn't plan to do it that way originally, but had no choice in the matter.

I believe all of the original Kickstarter copies have shipped.. supporters that came on after that original campaign are shipping now.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-07-2014 17:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Can you double check when mine shipped? Should have been one of the original supporters batch.
04-09-2014 09:11 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Administrator

All Kickstarter copies - including the post Kickstarter.com supporters - have shipped. The only exception are the few folks that are getting personalized songs on their copies... they have to be printed special so they'll be a little slower.

I can check to see when they shipped your copy... just PM me with the name on the order and I'll look it up. They may even give me a tracking number.

04-10-2014 00:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

It came today!
04-11-2014 16:28 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I got mine today as well! All the way to New Zealand....I have moved and it went to my old address but luckily the people there had kept it when I went round there today. Thanks guys - looks great!

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 04-11-2014 23:16.

04-11-2014 23:15 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Dig Here Radio Special

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH