Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Daniel Amos T-shirt » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Daniel Amos T-shirt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

The Daniel Amos T-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got back from the Parachute Christian Music festival. 3 nights of camping and some good music. Rain. Expensive food. Everything you would expect....

I wore my DA Kickstarter T-shirt on the Saturday night (MXPX were playing - great set!) and it was spotted by a guy and his wife who asked where I got it from. They were fans of the band in the 80's....

I happily told him about the new album and the website....so hopefully another fan will reconnect.

So, "wear the shirt, Luke" does pay off....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-26-2014 21:39 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: The Daniel Amos T-shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Cool
01-26-2014 22:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wore a Swirling Eddies shirt to church once. It was a large church, so I only personally knew maybe 5% of the members, despite being active with different things. This guy says, "You know who the Eddies are?! I've got someone you need to meet."

It was his brother, who is a big DA/TST fan. He's also a musician who was the singer/keyboardist in the bands The Straw Theory (had one album, TST was the producer) and Novalux (had one album, Steve and Derri were the producers). Novalux also opened for DA when they played in Phoenix a couple years ago.

Anyway, it is good to wear DA/SE/TST clothing whenever possible. Smile

01-26-2014 22:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want a new one of these:

01-27-2014 04:07 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like that.

01-28-2014 13:41 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Daniel Amos T-shirt

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH