Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Real Life Jobs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Real Life Jobs?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mechanical designer - piping systems for power plants, process plants, etc.
09-27-2013 10:59 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-403.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I work in law enforcement.

09-27-2013 11:48 SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is offline Send an Email to SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Search for Posts by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Add SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin to your Buddy List
scasr
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-649.jpg

Registration Date: 08-12-2013

Facilities Management. Sounds exciting I know.
10-01-2013 02:30 scasr is offline Search for Posts by scasr Add scasr to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Project manager in pharmaceutical development. Worked on development of first prescription weight-loss treatment approved by FDA in 13 years: BELVIQ

10-03-2013 23:47 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!

Thank you for all the replies. I WORK AT WAL-MART! Not kidding. Smile

10-29-2013 14:55 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
gowensby gowensby is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-25-2006

Prof at a Christian college and stand-up comedian (really).
12-27-2013 21:22 gowensby is offline Homepage of gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by gowensby
Prof at a Christian college and stand-up comedian (really).

Tell us something funny!

That's pretty cool.

12-27-2013 22:03 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
We know what Eis does with his time if not for a living Big Grin

I work as a copy cataloger for music in an academic library.

I saw your name on a video from a guy doing interviews with you, I guess, about metal music from a few years ago...this was just last week I saw the video though, in a church library where I was doing some training....care to comment! I forget the guy's name, but he used to play the big rooms too...

Wow, how did I miss this post? I don't recall ever being interviewed about metal or really about any subject at a length to make a video. It must be someone with the same name.
12-28-2013 09:22 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
We know what Eis does with his time if not for a living Big Grin

I work as a copy cataloger for music in an academic library.

I saw your name on a video from a guy doing interviews with you, I guess, about metal music from a few years ago...this was just last week I saw the video though, in a church library where I was doing some training....care to comment! I forget the guy's name, but he used to play the big rooms too...

Wow, how did I miss this post? I don't recall ever being interviewed about metal or really about any subject at a length to make a video. It must be someone with the same name.

yeah, i thought you were the godfather of soul? Confused

Big Grin

Wink

Cool
12-28-2013 22:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by joey
yeah, i thought you were the godfather of soul? Confused

Big Grin

Wink

No, I sell the morning paper, sir.

All the chapel bells were ringing for me.

I'm made of stone!
12-29-2013 00:01 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I thought you were Jimmy P Brown from Deliverance...no?

12-29-2013 12:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I thought you were that sausage guy. I never was good with names.

12-29-2013 22:21 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I thought you were Jimmy Brown The Newsboy...

12-29-2013 22:26 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Big Grin

Cool
12-29-2013 23:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
12-30-2013 21:15 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

i love your sausage man... hey do you still hang with Rowlf?

Psalm 119:83
12-30-2013 23:15 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Ida Rolf? You know she was a biochemist before she went off the deep end. I don't recall that she was connected to sausages in any way?

12-31-2013 09:11 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

no, Rowlf the Dog you silly. everybody knows biochemists don't mix with sausages.

Psalm 119:83
12-31-2013 17:53 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Biochemists might not mix with sausages, but I've had some sausage that I thought was mixed with dog....
01-03-2014 16:28 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

You are not suggesting that Jimmy was responsible, are you?

01-03-2014 19:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Real Life Jobs?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH