Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Armikrog. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Armikrog.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Armikrog. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Armikrog.

Pencil Test Studios presents a new Adventure Game made of Clay. From Doug TenNapel and the creators of The Neverhood.
-----------------
Terry S. Taylor -- the award winning composer of The Neverhood soundtrack, will be composing and performing an entirely new original soundtrack for the game. Hooray!!!

Back this Project on Kickstarter! You only have until June 27th!

05-28-2013 13:16 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thumb Up! RE: Armikrog. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Armikrog.

Pencil Test Studios presents a new Adventure Game made of Clay. From Doug TenNapel and the creators of The Neverhood.
-----------------
Terry S. Taylor -- the award winning composer of The Neverhood soundtrack, will be composing and performing an entirely new original soundtrack for the game. Hooray!!!

Back this Project on Kickstarter! You only have until June 27th!

Cool

05-28-2013 17:10 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's hoping this makes its goal. It's started well but has a ways to go.

(I came here to post about this. I'm glad someone else beat me to it since I wasn't sure which forum I should put it in.)
05-29-2013 10:16 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry has a full video song demo under Updates on the Armikrog Kickstarter page. Enjoy!! Big Grin

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949.../armikrog/posts

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Doke: 05-31-2013 06:42.

05-31-2013 06:30 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Almost one million seems like a lot to ask for, but I guess video games aren't cheap to make....

Hopefully the goal will be met.

05-31-2013 09:47 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I would love to support this. . . the problem is there is no tier for my interest level. I do not play video games though I do like the artwork that Doug puts out. I would love to get the music though to add to my collection. Where is the tier for guy or girl who just wants the physical CD of music and none of the other stuff? Hopefully, they will see fit to provide the soundtrack at some point so that I can enjoy the musical fun!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
05-31-2013 18:20 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

"I'll do the wee-wee dance until I pee-pee in my pants...." --Terry Scott Taylor

Awesome.

06-02-2013 20:44 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra

Speaking of Kickstarter, I would be remiss if I neglected to bring this one to the board's attention also.

06-04-2013 08:43 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

What is wrong with people?

06-04-2013 10:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I saw the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar kickstarter a couple of weeks ago. . . I did not support it. . .

I think many support it for one of three reasons:
1) Sympathy because of his cancer
2) They went to one of his free concerts and in some manner the Spirit moved (God can use anything for His purpose after all)
3) They for some reason talk themselves into liking his music

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
06-04-2013 10:47 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

The budget is typically outlandish. (on the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar album)

06-04-2013 15:26 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Almost one million seems like a lot to ask for, but I guess video games aren't cheap to make....

Hopefully the goal will be met.

A million isn't out of the question for someone who has a good reputation and a good pitch:

Double Fine Adventure, which started the run of videogame kickstarters, raised over $3.3 million.

InXile got almost $3 million to make a sequel to 1988 classic Wasteland.

Obsidian almost reached $4 million for Project Eternity.

Frankly I'm amazed they can make a stop-animated videogame for under a million. He may have some other sources of support, much like the Kickstarter for Meriwether only asked for asked for $35,000 (and raised $44,489) because they had grant funding from organizations interested in the history of the Lewis and Clarke expedition.
06-14-2013 10:37 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Administrator

If they don't reach the goal, they don't get the money from Kickstarter. I would just hate to see them come close and not get it.

06-14-2013 11:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

8 days left, 63% funded. There is a long way to go, but it's certainly not impossible....

06-18-2013 12:18 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

One week to go. All new music from Terry and a great game to boot! For $60 you can even get dance mixes!!
06-19-2013 18:32 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Doke
One week to go. All new music from Terry and a great game to boot! For $60 you can even get dance mixes!!

Oooo! The wee-mix of the Wee Wee Dance will be my favo-wit!

06-22-2013 17:36 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

RE: Armikrog. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is pricy, but some here may be interested in this new Armikrog tier:

Oh, and one more thing… we added another Terry S. Taylor tier! Several of the backers have been asking for this, and Terry has agreed to do it: Terry is going to compose an additional song for the game and include the names of up to 100 backers in the lyrics! How cool is that? This tier goes for $495, and in addition to your name in the song it includes everything from the $90 tier.

06-24-2013 08:39 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Administrator

If 9,000 of the backers would pledge $100 each they would make the goal.

Or if all 13,700 backers would do $66 they would make the goal.

06-24-2013 10:21 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Armikrog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just done another $11,000 in less than 2 hours. This could be all on! Now I have to decide just how much to pledge....with cash at an all time low for me right now. Hmmmm.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-26-2013 04:33 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah... I have a small pledge but am thinking of raising it.

06-26-2013 10:01 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Armikrog.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH