Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SoS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SoS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

SoS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's the sound of silence.

05-02-2012 06:49 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soup or Salad?

05-02-2012 11:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stashing our Sausage

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
05-02-2012 12:05 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

S.O.S.

05-02-2012 12:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

pizza sos

Psalm 119:83
05-02-2012 22:34 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Smile Δ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SoS != (M”V==F”T)

Smile

05-03-2012 09:22 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ceremonial Kernel

Re: Δ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
SoS != (M”V==F”T)

Smile

well i googled that and it looks like i need an advanced degree just to figure out which link to follow

smartypants~!

05-04-2012 14:14 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

S.O.S.

05-04-2012 20:11 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

SoS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Meaning...

The sound of silence does not equate to momentum (mass times change in velocity) or impulse (force times change in time).

Where's the momentum?
Where's the impulse?
Confused

05-05-2012 06:35 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Submerge our submarine.

Sandwich or salad?

Silas O'Shaughnessy.
05-05-2012 12:18 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: SoS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Meaning...

The sound of silence does not equate to momentum (mass times change in velocity) or impulse (force times change in time).

Where's the momentum?
Where's the impulse?
Confused

hmmm, so is there an equation to show how my mass at rest forces inertia......sssssssssssnnnnzzzzzzzzzzZZ! huh?!

05-05-2012 17:16 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Sleep, O Sondance!

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 05-06-2012 04:57.

05-06-2012 04:56 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

thanks you wooly eggwhisk, gosh that sounds disgusting... anyway, i traveled to your website and was disappointed to find that the "user incompetency" fixit page is "coming soon!".

this looks interesting and I'll keep on it a wary eye (suspicious of smashing).

05-06-2012 21:50 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Work has expanded to fill the time that was to be used for creating the rest of the promised website pages! I had a great video planned of a so-called computer fixit person poking a screwdriver into the bowels of a running computer and causing a cool fireworks-like effect.
I was having treatment for my skin when I planned this, and it was spotted red with a flaking nose - perfect for the effects of the explosion! Alas, my face is healed (Confucious say "Man who wash in acid, lose much face") but the video isn't yet shot....
Next week I will have a few photos up! maybe.

05-07-2012 05:29 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

s.o.s..

Cool
05-07-2012 21:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

I take it... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...you all get it.

05-08-2012 12:41 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Ceremonial Kernel

sounds of simon
simon's outside
side onto soma
soma on sweddies
sweddie's old swine
swine over swirls
swirls off symmetry
symmetry opposites

05-08-2012 23:34 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

spittle o' sphlegm
05-09-2012 12:09 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I wish I hadn't looked at this thread today...I feel quite ill.

05-10-2012 03:17 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

I was thinking the old Rez Band song, but ABBA is fine, too.

11-30-2014 17:45 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » SoS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH