Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help Me Out, People!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help Me Out, People!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's 666 upside down..

Cool
12-22-2011 15:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so he can't wear it as rally cap?

wondering how fair herman fairs now that cain enabled his new campaign with berger... that's berger of the back street boys, brother of boehner, right?

Psalm 119:83
12-22-2011 21:36 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is not Herman Cain's hat, Berger! It rightly belongs to my son, Brenneth.
We pruchased it about 10 years ago on a drive back from Cornerstone. We stopped in Tombstone, because Brenneth loved all thos old movies about Doc Holiday. Anyways, while we were filming a brief remake of the OK Corral shoot out, he put down his hat on table in that little park in the center of town. We were so excited about his performance in the film, we did not think to retrieve the hat. Brenneth only remembered it when we were miles down the road near Cochise's old hide out. He was devastated. I spotted the hat in that ridiculous
Cigarette commercial with the lousy music. I was going to expose the supposedly good Christian fellow Cain as a hat thief, when all those women stepped forward with their lesser concerns. I hope you know that every time you praise that damb hat, you twist the old daggar in my dear son's heart. How could you? Why can't you find some article of clothing of Rick Santorum's to revere? Rick is a true Christian man who would never steal a hat from a child.
12-23-2011 02:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Now that's a good story and it's depressing, too. Why not make a Christmas special out of it?

12-23-2011 09:41 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Now that's a good story and it's depressing, too. Why not make a Christmas special out of it?

or at least a new episode of Lassie...

which reminds of that old song:

where have all the lassies gone?
long time wondering
long time ago
kissing girl friends for the news
now all the lads are blue
now all the lads are blue

(alternate ending)
kissing girl friends every one
when will the laddies learn?
when will the laddies learn?

(berger ending)
gone to girls scouts every one
now berger's job is done
now berger's job is done

Psalm 119:83
12-23-2011 12:57 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

This kiss heard round the world stuff is a bunch of hooey! We all know the sensual beast that is Berger and understand that one of his kisses must be the true kiss heard round the world. Which one was it, Wanton Windex Wooer? Did you and Crispin Glover shake the mistletoe?
12-23-2011 15:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

If I really like someone's post should I click "Report" to report that I like it?

01-03-2012 12:10 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I don't think anyone has ever done that.

Liked someone else's post, I mean.

01-05-2012 16:44 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Disjasked Lerna

Point taken. It was a hypothetical.

01-06-2012 11:31 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

But I remember liking one, maybe a couple, of Carl's posts back in 2003
01-06-2012 15:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't remember simmons posting that many pics...
liked lots of his posts though! Pleased
we need a *like button here...

Cool
01-06-2012 17:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-29-2012 19:23 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Help Me Out, People!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH