Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Jerry Chamberlain! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Jerry Chamberlain!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Happy Birthday, Jerry Chamberlain! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jerry's 59th birthday is coming up February 25th.
Anyone who wants to be in on a cool thing some of his friends are doing for him, send an e-mail to studio246@windstream.net

02-08-2011 20:18 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does it have anything to do with touring this summer or an upcoming studio recording???

02-09-2011 12:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
NonProphet NonProphet is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by NonProphet
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Yes" on the tour, "Not sure" on the studio recording.

02-10-2011 14:47 NonProphet is offline Send an Email to NonProphet Homepage of NonProphet Search for Posts by NonProphet Add NonProphet to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

All I could say was... "Wow!"
02-10-2011 21:02 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, indeed. Just saw the picture on FB - great idea! Wish I could have contributed, but I'm glad y'all made it happen anyway.

Cool
02-28-2011 13:42 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

What was it?

02-28-2011 18:05 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

They gave Jerry a custom Epiphone Les Paul with a reproduction of the Doppelganger cover on the front - it looks great!
02-28-2011 23:53 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool. Maybe someone could copy a photo of it here?....

03-01-2011 00:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

03-01-2011 08:57 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Rock on, Jerry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-01-2011 09:45 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

03-01-2011 10:12 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

"Play your guitar, Jerry - play it RIGHT!"
03-02-2011 01:39 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Wow, that looks great!
03-02-2011 09:22 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

DoppelBobble! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-02-2011 11:39 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Jerry Chamberlain!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH